iClicker Reef allows you to answer questions using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Tap to provide your answer and receive instant feedback. Compare your vote to the rest of the class. After class, access the saved poll questions to study for a quiz or exam. All data is stored on the cloud so you can access it anywhere from any device.
• Free trial subscription with account creation
• View your instructor’s questions as high resolution screenshots
• Compare your response to the class results
• Session history is stored in the cloud so you can access it anywhere
• Multiple Choice, Short Answer, Numeric, and Target question types
• Receive correct/incorrect feedback when your instructor grades the question
• Review the questions and answers to study after class
• Works alongside all iClicker remotes
This version contains bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great and Cheap (Occasional issues)
App is generally easy to follow and quite useful in class. 35$ for two year subscription is a great deal for use of paper in all classes and versatility for professors' questions. Only two times have I had issues where it wouldn't log me in due to saying I didn't have an account, but those were resolved by hard restarting the app once and getting off and on internet once. Great app, would recommend.
Waste of Money
This is a scheme intended to milk poor college students of what money they have. Given the existence of free apps like TopHat which do the same thing, there is no point to dropping so much money on an iClicker subscription. In fact, TopHat probably has better quality just because of iClicker’s occasional glitchiness.
Although iClicker usually gets the job done, albeit sometimes with frustration, I was very annoyed that my professor had his students use this app. Alas, not my choice though. If you’re a student like me, you probably have no choice but to buy this app. If you’re a professor though, I beg you, please do not make your students waste money on this app. They’re already paying enough for college and TopHat will do a better job for you.
If the developer reads this, please seriously consider reducing the price of this app or make it free. I would give the app 4 or 5 stars if that wish is granted.
I would give zero stars if I could. When I first started using iclicker I thought it was just crappy, but ever since my other professor has us using Tophat, this app is really sucky. Iclicker constantly disconnects during the class period, and if your teacher waits even as little as 6 min to ask the next clicker question, chances are you will have to refresh the page and log back in. Which keep in mind may count you as absent. I know it is not my internet connection because my laptop has very good internet connection and I have never experienced these issues with Tophat. Tophat is also much better because I as a student can study the materials even when class is not in session, as well as answer practice questions. TopHat has my five stars.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 58.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2021 Macmillan Learning. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- REEF 6-Month Subscription (180 days) $15.99
- REEF 1-year subscription (365 days) $24.99
- REEF 2-Year Subscription (730 days) $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.