iClock Enhances Productivity Looks stunning in Mac OS Mojave Dark Mode
iClock replaces Apple's old menubar clock app and adds modern time management & productivity tools. iClock adds a drop down menu to it's time menu to show any city/timezone in the world. View time & date simultaneously in any format, font or color. Instantly view your Google or Apple calendar and events in the menubar. Stop watch, countdown clock, moon phase, floating clocks, local ip, date difference calculator, application menu, alarms, global scheduler and 'Take 5' which is a break timer, automation of dark mode & laptop motion alarm
“iClock saves time! Once again I’ve snagged an invaluable tool from Plum Amazing. iClock elegantly offers just the right balance of functionality and features. No digging – no bloat; just a wonderfully simple tool to help manage my clock, my time, my Mac.”
- Rand Miller, CEO & Co-creator of Myst and Riven
"I like the app iClock. All the features you like and none of the features you don't like"
- Andy Ihnatko, Pick of the week, MacBreak Weekly
iClock has been one of the most popular apps on the Mac since Mac OS 9 and thru all of Mac OS 10. iClock has been rewritten many times for each new OS Apple has released
"I remember thinking 'Why do I want another clock' before I tried iClock. Now I think 'How did I get by without it'."
- Christoph-Vogelbusch, The Kept Promise, Software Developer
“This is a fantastic program.” – Leo Laporte on MacBreak 261
- Have your Apple or Google calendar instantly available from the menubar
- 2 types of calendars (tiny or big calendars) accessible from the menubar to help you see and easily edit your schedule and events
- From the menubar tap the Time to see the local time and important info for any cities in the world in a handy customizable menu
- 'Take 5' is a break or pomadoro timer to remind office workers to take a few minutes to get up and more around or exercise for health
- Have the day, date, and time in different fonts and colors in the menu bar
- Global Scheduler: arrange the timing of international meetings to fit everyone's schedule
- Set alarms instantly from the menubar for cooking eggs, making meetings, errands or anniversaries
- Countdown timer, stopwatch, and floating clocks on your desktop
- Floating clocks can be analog or digital. Analog has dozens of clockfaces
- Customize the time/date in all the ways the Apple clock cannot
- Add Application menu to the menubar (like in OS 9) allows seeing all and switching to any running apps
- Customize BigCal colors, size, etc. to your liking add your favorite photo and print 1 to 12 month calendar for your wall or friends
- Automate appearance of Dark/Light Mode with sunset & sunrise or your custom schedule. Set manually from the menubar too.
- Power disconnect alarm for laptops great for Starbucks and the airport.
World Clock, Time Menu & Date Menu
Instantly see the time in any city in the world
Visual & audio reminder to take a break every set period of time
Show time & date for cities you choose on your desktop
Tool to help arrange a multi-timezone teleconference
Internal & External IP
See and click on them to copy IP number to the clipboard
Count down to a big event like New Years or an anniversary
Resizable calendar that can float, be embedded in the desktop or be a normal window. It can be customized to display a photo and be printed.
Tap the date in the menubar for custom calendar for Google or Apple calendars
Quick alarms for any date and time.
Time & Date in Menubar
See the time in any format, color, font, size. Click for much more
Moon phases in the menubar
Accurate stopwatch for timing all kinds of events
Optional Big Ben or other sounds on the 1/4, 1/2 and/or hour
iClock uses a miniscule amount of system resources
- improvements to the laptop power disconnect alarm
- other misc improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely love this app
Working with clients around the world, this app allows me to have access to their local time and even their local weather easier than checking my iPhone. The calendar access is also super helpful to be able to quickly glance at the month/s and see what I have scheduled. Can’t wait to see what they come up with next! I highly recommend this app if you want to simplify your workspace.
- Plum Amazing Software LLC
- 32.8 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Plum Amazing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.