“This is a fantastic program.” – Leo Laporte, MacBreak 261
Oldest & most popular menubar world clock/calendar. Enhances Productivity
Looks stunning in Mac OS Mojave Dark Mode
iClock replaces Apple's old menubar clock app and adds modern time management & productivity tools. iClock adds a drop down menu to it's time menu to show any city/timezone in the world. View time & date simultaneously in any format, font or color. Instantly view your Google or Apple calendar and events in the menubar. Stop watch, countdown clock, moon phase, floating clocks, local ip, date difference calculator, application menu, alarms, global scheduler and 'Take 5' which is a break timer, automation of dark mode & laptop motion alarm
“iClock saves time! Once again I’ve snagged an invaluable tool from Plum Amazing. iClock elegantly offers just the right balance of functionality and features. No digging – no bloat; just a wonderfully simple tool to help manage my clock, my time, my Mac.”
- Rand Miller, CEO & Co-creator of Myst and Riven
"I like the app iClock. All the features you like and none of the features you don't like"
- Andy Ihnatko, Pick of the week, MacBreak Weekly
iClock has been one of the most popular apps on the Mac since Mac OS 9 and thru all of Mac OS 10. iClock has been rewritten many times for each new OS Apple has released
"I remember thinking 'Why do I want another clock' before I tried iClock. Now I think 'How did I get by without it'."
- Christoph-Vogelbusch, The Kept Promise, Software Developer
“This is a fantastic program.” – Leo Laporte on MacBreak 261
- Have your Apple or Google calendar instantly available from the menubar
- 2 types of calendars (tiny or big calendars) accessible from the menubar to help you see and easily edit your schedule and events
- From the menubar tap the Time to see the local time and important info for any cities in the world in a handy customizable menu
- 'Take 5' is a break or pomadoro timer to remind office workers to take a few minutes to get up and more around or exercise for health
- Have the day, date, and time in different fonts and colors in the menu bar
- Global Scheduler: arrange the timing of international meetings to fit everyone's schedule
- Set alarms instantly from the menubar for cooking eggs, making meetings, errands or anniversaries
- Countdown timer, stopwatch, and floating clocks on your desktop
- Floating clocks can be analog or digital. Analog has dozens of clockfaces
- Customize the time/date in all the ways the Apple clock cannot
- Add Application menu to the menubar (like in OS 9) allows seeing all and switching to any running apps
- Customize BigCal colors, size, etc. to your liking add your favorite photo and print 1 to 12 month calendar for your wall or friends
- Automate appearance of Dark/Light Mode with sunset & sunrise or your custom schedule. Set manually from the menubar too.
- Power disconnect alarm for laptops great for Starbucks and the airport.
World Clock, Time Menu & Date Menu
Instantly see the time in any city in the world
Visual & audio reminder to take a break every set period of time
Show time & date for cities you choose on your desktop
Tool to help arrange a multi-timezone teleconference
Internal & External IP
See and click on them to copy IP number to the clipboard
Count down to a big event like New Years or an anniversary
Resizable calendar that can float, be embedded in the desktop or be a normal window. It can be customized to display a photo and be printed.
Tap the date in the menubar for custom calendar for Google or Apple calendars
Quick alarms for any date and time.
Time & Date in Menubar
See the time in any format, color, font, size. Click for much more
Moon phases in the menubar
Accurate stopwatch for timing all kinds of events
Optional Big Ben or other sounds on the 1/4, 1/2 and/or hour
iClock uses a miniscule amount of system resources
- change to credits. added contribution by Brian Foster of 3 sounds
- posting this version also to the app store
- changed the source for the getting ip info for display in the menu.
- compiled for latest xcode
- works great on mac os 11, 12, intel and apple's m1 chips
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing customer service
I downloaded/purchased iclock 24 hours ago. For some reason, the Apple installer malfunctioned. I contacted tech support, and over the weekend, they corresponded with me to try and resolve the issue. Apparently, the app installs properly when you purchase/download it off the company website but does not install properly from the Apple App store. In order to make things right, the company actually sent me a license key so I could download it off their website without having to purchase it a second time. The person with whom I was working (Julian M) went above and beyond the call of duty to make me happy! Kudos to Plum Amazing for an truly AMAZING customer experience!
Absolutely love this app
Working with clients around the world, this app allows me to have access to their local time and even their local weather easier than checking my iPhone. The calendar access is also super helpful to be able to quickly glance at the month/s and see what I have scheduled. Can’t wait to see what they come up with next! I highly recommend this app if you want to simplify your workspace.
Crashes instantly if try to open preferences
So you get a zillion cities by default, and nothing else of any interest at all. Try to open Preferences to control the display... and instant crash. 100% of the time.
Total piece of junk not worth downloading if free, let alone at this ripoff price!
Developer Response ,
Mac app reviews did not have the ability for developers to respond to reviews (like on iOS) till recently.
Make sure to download the latest version. That will more than likely solve any issue or let us know.
You can always email us direct in the app or at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plum Amazing Software LLC
- 130 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Plum Amazing
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.