“This is a fantastic program.” – Leo Laporte, MacBreak 261
iClock S Has All Features and a 30 Day Free Subscription before starting a 1 month or 1 year Paid Subscription. iClock S is the subscription version of iClock
iClock replaces Apple's old menubar clock app and adds modern time management productivity tools. iClock adds a drop down menu to its time menu to show any city/timezone in the world. View time & date simultaneously in any format, font or color. Instantly view your Google or Apple calendar and events in the menubar. Stop watch, countdown clock, moon phase, floating clocks, local ip, date difference calculator, application menu, alarms, global scheduler and 'Take 5' which is a break timer
“iClock saves time! Once again I’ve snagged an invaluable tool from Plum Amazing. iClock elegantly offers just the right balance of functionality and features. No digging – no bloat; just a wonderfully simple tool to help manage my clock, my time, my Mac.”
- Rand Miller, CEO & Co-creator of Myst and Riven
"I like the app iClock. All the features you like and none of the features you don't like"
- Andy Ihnatko, Pick of the week, MacBreak Weekly
iClock has been one of the most popular apps on the Mac since Mac OS 9 and thru all of Mac OS 10. iClock has been rewritten many times for each new OS Apple has released
"I remember thinking 'Why do I want another clock' before I tried iClock. Now I think 'How did I get by without it'."
- Christoph-Vogelbusch, The Kept Promise, Software Developer
“This is a fantastic program.” – Leo Laporte on MacBreak 261
- Have your Apple or Google calendar instantly available from the menubar
- 2 types of calendars (tiny or big calendars) accessible from the menubar to help you see and easily edit your schedule and events
- From the menubar tap the Time to see the local time and important info for any cities in the world in a handy customizable menu
- 'Take 5' is a break or pomadoro timer to remind office workers to take a few minutes to get up and more around or exercise for health
- Have the day, date, and time in different fonts and colors in the menu bar
- Global Scheduler: arrange the timing of international meetings to fit everyone's schedule
- Set alarms instantly from the menubar for cooking eggs, making meetings, errands or anniversaries
- Countdown timer, stopwatch, and floating clocks on your desktop
- Floating clocks can be analog or digital. Analog has dozens of clockfaces
- Customize the time/date in all the ways the Apple clock cannot
- Add an Application menu to the menubar (like in OS 9) to allow seeing all running apps and switching to them
- Customize BigCal colors, size, etc. to your liking add your favorite photo and print 1 to 12 month calendar for your wall or friends
- Now automate Dark Mode-Automate appearance of Dark/Light Mode with sunset & sunrise or your custom schedule. Set manually from the menubar too
Time in Menubar
See the time in any format, color, font, size. Click for much more
Instantly see the local time in any city or timezone in the world
Visual & audio reminder to take a break every set period of time
That show time & date for cities you choose on your desktop
Tool to help arrange a multi-timezone teleconference
Internal & External IP
See and click on them to copy IP number to the clipboard
Count down to a big event like New Years or an anniversary
Resizable calendar that can float, be embedded in the desktop or be a normal window. It can be customized display a photo and be printed.
Date in Menubar
See the date in the menubar in any format. Click for calendar
Click the date in the menubar for this custom calendar works with Google or Apple calendars
Set quick alarms for any date and time. Save alarms for quick reuse
A very accurate stopwatch for timing
Custom chimes. Big Ben & other sounds, 1/4, 1/2 and/or hour
iClock uses a miniscule amount of system resources
- change to credits. added contribution by Brian Foster of 3 sounds
- posting this version also to the app store
- changed the source for the getting ip info for display in the menu.
- compiled for latest xcode
- works great on mac os 11, 12, intel and apple's m1 chips
Ratings and Reviews
I quickly noticed this app will not load at startup no matter how many times I tell it to do so in system settings and from the dock. I'm using it in place of the system clock, of course I want it to open up automatically! But it doesn't.
Worse, messages to Plum Amazing support have gone entirely unanswered. I don't know what their situation is, but the clearly don't care to follow up with customer concerns.
Developer Response ,
Mac app reviews did not have the ability for developers to respond to reviews (like on iOS) till recently.
Make sure to download the latest version. That will more than likely solve any issue or let us know.
You can always email us direct in the app or at email@example.com Thanks
I’ve been using this app since OS 9 days and it gets better with each upgrade! It’s a must have for my Mac and well worth the small price I pay. Cudos to Plum Amazing!
LOVE the moon, having her phases displayed on my desktop makes this app worthy! Customizable and with plenty of options, this a clock on steroids… lots of 'em!!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plum Amazing Software LLC
- 130.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Plum Amazing, Llc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $0.99
- Yearly Subscription $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.