iCollect Trading Cards 4+
Sports & Non-Sports Checklists
iCollect Everything, LLC
Designed for iPhone
This app helps you manage trading card collections. The first version is for sports cards only (basketball, football, baseball, hockey, soccer, tennis, golf, etc), but future updates will include non-sports such as Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, and so much more! Eventually we expect this to be THE app to have for managing any type of trading card collections.
- Various companies and brands including Topps, Bowman, Donruss, Panini, Leaf, Score, and more.
- Many known years of sets.
- Franchises, Subsets, and Parallels.
- Various collection value totals for each.
- Quantity, and bulk quantity adding.
- Customized card values.
- Full text and card number search.
- Front and back images (touch and hold to replace an image).
- Wishlist and My Collection sections.
- Free Cloud Sync backup that integrations with our iCollect Everything system.
- Hide various unneeded sets, like autos, relics, sketches, and patches.
- Dim the images of unowned cards.
- Full dark mode support.
- Hide various images that you don't wish to see.
- Auto increment quantity when adding a picture.
- Auto selection of card rectangles when taking a picture.
The checklist in the app will grow WITHOUT the need for a future app update, as the database is pulled directly from our servers. Future features include eBay integration, card scanning, PSA/BGS pop reports, customizable grid display, upcoming set release dates, and more.
** If you collect other things besides trading cards, check out the iCollect Everything app on the App Store today! **
- Fixed the card list jumping up towards the top after taking a picture of a card.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good overall
I am a baseball card collector and I find this app very helpful. First of all, different from other apps, it has a catalog of baseball cards. You do not need to keep typing the name of new cards. Also it does no come with photos so you have to take a photo of the card yourself. (Unless someone else on the app already did.) It is very helpful to organize my cards and I can look at my cards online. You can also type the the price if you know it. (But no decimals!) For baseball card collecting, this is very helpful. However, if you collect a different sports type card, then maybe you should try another app.
It has so much potential. Add more sports pictures and prices and it’s great. Add more sets on other sports.
It is amazing I can keep track of what cards I need now but I don’t like how you have to edit the price but everything else is good
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 3.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © iCollect Everything, LLC