The user can extrapolate both decimal and hexadecimal RGB colour values derived from a given image by simply tapping on the screen, whether it be the from the camera or an existing album. The built-in colour picker makes it easy to choose from and create a wide range of colours. Colour swatches can be copied and exported via email or Dropbox.
• Add an image via camera or an album
• Simply tap anywhere on an image to generate a corresponding RGB value
• Export Bookmark list and colour swatches via email or Dropbox
• Manually inputted hexadecimal values are automatically converted to decimal
• Choose from a wide range of colours with the aid of the custom picker
• Rotate image, portrait or landscape
• Export camera EXIF to clipboard (Exchangeable image file format)
• Very useful for web designers, creative professionals and software engineers
• Convey colour themes direct to a web designer or event organiser
Sample data available to download from the support website.
Added scale and x/y coordinates
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.