iComics® is a Universal app designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch that allows you to read DRM-free comics from your own collection, quickly and smoothly!
"Highly customizable and polished" -The Best Apps for Reading Comics on Your iPad, MakeUseOf, 2015
"Attractively designed" -Best Comic File Readers, AppAdvice, 2015
Supporting all of the major comic formats, iComics makes it extremely easy to import comic files onto your iOS device and start reading them straight away!
* Supports all of the major comic formats (ZIP, CBZ, RAR, CBR, 7ZIP, CB7, TAR, CBT, LZH, LHA, EPUB, PDF).
* Collections for organizing sets of comics.
* Hot jumping directly from one comic to the next.
* Super smooth scrolling when turning pages.
* Comics can be imported from your PC via iTunes, or from other apps on your iOS device (Such as Dropbox, or Safari).
* Comic files are never modified or destroyed (So you can get them back off your device whenever you want!)
* A slider that lets you jump between comic pages quickly.
* Comics can be read from left-to-right, or right-to-left (Great for Eastern comics)
* Page zooming can be set to reset every time a page is turned, or locked to the same scale across all pages.
* Extra wide comic pages can be split up and treated as two separate pages.
* Many sharing settings including being able to email, print or locally save individual pages!
iComics requires iOS 9.0 or higher
Supported hardware includes:
* iPad (2 and above)
* iPhone (4 and above)
* iPod touch (5th Gen)
Follow 'iComicsApp' on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook for updates!
* New support for iOS 14.
* A new iOS 14 widget for resuming your last opened comic books.
* Dark Mode on the library page.
* Improved rendering of PDF comic pages.
* Additional bug and stability fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
YES , YES , YES!
I’ve literally downloaded every comic book reader in the AppStore and they were all difficult and hard to use, it was a total nightmare. I really HATE buying apps, but I was so desperate I crossed my fingers and hoped I didn’t waste a 1.99$ on a garbage app, well I’m glad I took a leap ! You get what you pay for, you PAY for something to work and it WORKS!
This is the best and easiest comic book reader I’ve came across. I use iCloud to import all my comics and this works great! ( go to the iCloud website on your computer , create a folder for your comics and drag the CBR Files to iCloud Drive on PC, once they’re done downloading in iCloud you just download them using the files app built in on your iPhone!) it’s really very easy and hassle free. To add your icloud books you simply press one button and load them
Up using this app! I’m very very very overjoyed that I found this!
Definitely worth buying
I think this is definitely the best comic reading app out there. I tried all the decent ones before buying this one since the rest were free and even then I gotta say that this was for sure worth the 2 bucks. There are okay alternatives to this but none of the other apps come even close to the quality of this one.
Just a small suggestion from me, though: I think you should add an option to be able to scroll down through all the pages connected (like a scrolling down on a webpage. Hopefully I’m making sense here) instead of only being able to go right one page at a time. The app is really good at what it does right now but I just know that some people prefer this method of reading.
But anyway, great job on this app!
I’ve been using this app for more than 3 years and I have enjoyed it immensely. It is very easy to use, in terms of aggregating your comics from multiple sources. You can import from Google Drive, Doc, Files, your computer, the internet, wherever!
It always flows seamlessly, and the customizable features for reading make it very different from other apps. It’s always high-quality, no compression and can read pretty much any file. I even use it to store general PDFs for work at this point and I always have what I need with me.
If you have been looking for an app to enhance your experience, this is the one.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Timothy Oliver
- 64.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020, Timothy Oliver. "iComics" is a registered trademark of Timothy Oliver in Australia and the United States.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.