Choose THEME PACKS & APP ICONS library to make your own icons, themes, and widgets for all apps on your home screen with different concepts.
Say goodbye to boring app icons and widgets and customize the way they look - now you can pick what they look like. More than 100+ available app icons can be changed freely in terms of shape, color & background with icon changer, instantly change app icon without going setting it manually in shortcut.
The Icon Changer & Widget Themer also allows you to conceptualize your home screen with aesthetic themes for your iOS 14 enabled iPhone.
- App icon changer: choose which app to replace its icon.
- Pick icon changer and designs from a huge library.
- Apply pro themes for iPhone with different concepts and matching Widgets.
- Customize your own app icons with color and background.
- Instant preview how icon looks in home screen.
- Quick and easy, no shortcuts needed.
Make the most out of the new iOS 14 and express yourself uniquely! And customize your home screen and widgets like a pro smith.
• Subscribed user has unlimited access
• Unsubscribed user can only use free features
• User can subscribe weekly (USD $2.99), monthly (USD $9.99), yearly (USD $24.99), auto renewing subscription or lifetime ($29.99) one time payment.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
We would love to receive your feedback to improve the app and create themes that you want. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Like it but...
I really like this app. I downloaded it and you are able to add widgets, icon app pictures, and custom apps.
I just wish that most of the items didn’t cost money. If you look closely at the bottom when ur download, there’s a button that says “continue with limited version” I click that and pretty much you don’t get all of the features. You get three free creations that you can make. All the apps in blue are the ones u can use. All the apps in grey are the ones u can’t really download unless you get the premium. What I do however is when I like the app icon and I only get three free ones is a I delete the app(don’t worry it saves what you decorated) Re download it and get more instead of buying premium 😌 it works if ur not trying to waste money on this app. This is my review and I hope this helps anyone looking to get this app ...
Fees, ads, problems
I liked this app, it was useful especially after the icon themer shortcut can’t be users for iOS 14.5 and up.
It has themes and icons that work great. But there’s a monthly premium (can’t blame them for trying to stabilize their business) which puts certain themes behind paywalls, and downloading more than three apps harder with having to watch ads for every free download. The premium isn’t too bad if you can pay for it, but I couldn’t.
The biggest issue though is that there are some apps that don’t work or work funny. I couldn’t get tumblr, and one of my certain weather apps was bugging out. And not to mention that for some reason when you open the messages app through their icons it always makes you start a new conversation instead of just going to the app. The icon themer mentioned before did something similar, but not with every app. It’s a little frustrating to have to wait for the extra shortcut.
Other than that I loved the excess of icons! I was able to make icons that I wouldn’t normally be able to find online/on Pinterest.
It’s really great but definitely not free...
Ok so don’t get me wrong this app looks great and the colors are aesthetic, you can make your own icons and everything but... It’s not free, you have to pay I think 10$ for a week and 20$ for a year. At first I didn’t mind it and I understand you have to make money and they have an advertisement option too so I thought it was fair if I watch 1 ad and then get 1 icon. But the advertisement didn’t work it just said something was wrong and to try again, so I did. It didn’t work I exited the app I restarted my device but nothing worked. I came to a conclusion that you HAVE to pay, they don’t have any free option which I think is ridiculous, and I don’t really want to pay 20$ so I can have and aesthetic Home Screen. I’m not sure if the ad worked for others but I think you should have some sort of free option.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vulcan Labs Company Limited
- 157.4 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Vulcan Labs 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Premium $4.99
- Yearly Subscription $9.99
- Yearly Premium 2 $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.