Turn any photo on your Mac into a beautiful icon, combine images and text to create stunning logo designs and edit existing graphics to achieve a perfect user interface. All these features make Icon Plus a very useful tool for both app developers and graphic designers. Here is a list of what Icon Plus has to offer:
* Modify the canvas size
* Choose between a coloured or transparent background
* Modify the start and end colours of the background gradient
* Modify the corner curvature of the background
* Modify the size and colour of the background border
* Modify the offset, colour, angle and blur intensity of the background shadow
* Select the image (PNG, JPG, JPEG, TIFF, TIF, GIF or BMP) that will be placed in the center of the icon
* Modify the vertical and horizontal offset of the image
* Choose between a flat or coloured icon design
* Modify the colour, scale and rotation of the icon image
* Modify the offset, colour, angle and blur intensity of the image shadow
* Enter the text that you want to appear on the logo/icon
* Modify the vertical offset, horizontal offset, colour, font type and font size of the text
* Modify the size and colour of the text stroke
* Modify the offset, colour, angle and blur intensity of the text shadow
* Export your icon as an iOS icon set containing all the necessary icon sizes for an iOS app
* Export your icon as a watchOS icon set containing all the necessary icon sizes for a watchOS app
* Export your icon as a macOS icon set containing all the necessary icon sizes for a macOS app
* Export your icon with a custom size
* Export your icon in either PNG, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, TIFF, TIF, GIF or BMP format
* Export your icon with a custom name
So purchase Icon Plus today and make your icons, logos and graphics stand out.
- Support for dark mode in macOS Mojave
- watchOS icon set
- Resizable app window
- Show/hide canvas margins
- Drag and drop images directly into the app
- Minor bugfixes and user interface improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works Great. Only think I wish it did was saved the image location also when you save the profile. That would make it easier to go back and edit the icon. That asside great work.
Simple but straight forward
Mapaca1, a scam would be someone selling something misepresented. I just downloaded the app and tested it. Nothing misrepresented. If you were expecting some photoshop level app, you should have done your homework or simply look at all of the sample pictures. You can see that it is a very simple app. No ads, so how is this basically a scam? Actually, even though it is simplistic, I find it very useful. The ONLY thing I can say for constructive criticism is that when you export the icons, give us a button to create a new folder please. Kind of like when you save the profile, there is a “New Folder” button in the bottom left corner; otherwise, nice little app. Also, if you aren’t lazy, go to www dot appsliced dot co. You can search for any app and set an alarm to let you know if the app is free or even cheaper and it will only notify you when the app hits your target price. That way, you don’t have to complain about spending 5 bucks...
Small but useful
Great little app that packs a lot of useful features for those looking to create their own icons and logos. Two small issues bother me and they are both related to the preview: there is no option to zoom in or out and you cannot drag and drop visual elements like images and text with your mouse. Both can be overlooked but it would be nice if they were fixed in a future update. Otherwise, a great tool for creating unique icon designs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.