Iconboard allows you to create, manage and apply icon configurations for your iOS homescreen:
- Apply all your icons at once, no need to go one by one.
- Create custom icons from over 1,500 glyphs, applying custom background and border colors & gradients.
- Import images to apply them as icons
- Save different setup configurations to quickly change your styles.
- Generate custom wallpapers as solid or gradient files.
- Customise the action to be performed when opening the icons.
- Invisible icons: Place your icons in any position on the screen with this feature.
- Custom icon themes to take your customizations further.
- Open App Store apps seamlessly*.
* System apps do not open without the shortcuts app because of operating system limitations. Notification badges are also unavailable for this same reason.
- Added Icon masks. You can choose circle, heart, star, triangle and hexagon shaped icons that blend with your background (iPhone only)
- New free theme: Zeus Black by Xus Badia.
- Big fixes and improvements
We have also launched a new app, WallShift, you can check It out in the settings section.
If you have questions or issues, don't forget to contact us at:
Ratings and Reviews
Love how the app makes it relatively easy to create a home scree aesthetic. I’ve tried a bunch of different apps and find this one to be the most intuitive, tons of customization but not overly complex, and actually works with the shortcut going straight to the app. You need to be somewhat techy to figure out how it all works but definitely worth learning since once you figure out it is super easy.
A few improvements and this would be perfect: 1) fix transparent and transparent blur background options - right now they don’t work well on photo backgrounds. 2) add ability to resize glyphs. 3) add ability to recolor images when you upload a PNG file (since the glyph library isn’t a huge I rely on other apps / ways to get certain icons). 4) add widget functionality (or better explain how to sync with widget apps like Launcher 5) love how you can apply one icon’s style to all icons, but wish you also had a paste option for when you want to have different color rows or a monochromatic scheme
Not working with new iPhone iOS update 14.6
This is overall a great app! Easy to use and in theory much faster to setup than similar apps out there — all icons via one profile installed at the same time. However, there seems to be a bug where more than half of the 114 icons/shortcuts I installed don’t work. It just goes to a white screen instead of to the designated app.
The developer is aware of this issue and has posted such on the Iconboard profile on Reddit, letting users know that this is an issue because Apple keeps blocking these kind of theme customizations in their updates (surprise, surprise 🤦🏻♀️🙄). I’m all about Apple products for ease of use, thorough bug testing/fixing and beautiful UI but COME ON — for a company so seemingly dedicated to knowing what their customers want before they even do, they’ve sure missed the boat on customizing theme options. They should just make it easy for us… why the hassle? Why in the world do they care how our app icons or widgets look??? Anyway, I digress lol.
I can use a workaround to create each icon manually that’s not working via Shortcuts but that’s a MAJOR pain in the a**. Hopefully Iconboard can fix this issue soon 🙏🏼 Also frustrating is the fact that the red push notification counts don’t show up on custom app icons — another Apple restriction. Argh!
Great app, big problem though.
I love this app, it’s easy to use, amazing, free for all the features I need. One big problem though, I don’t like having to do an app and use the shortcuts method, I hate the little bar that pops down when you open the app you set. A couple months ago I tired the profiles way and it worked perfectly. Then something happened and when I try the profiles way, it exports and does all that stuff, I open the new app and it’s just a black screen. Tried deleting app, restart phone, everything. Please help.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dario Roa
- 53.6 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2022 Dario Roa
- In-App Purchases
- Awesome Tip $5.99
- Great Tip $8.99
- Orb Icon Pack $2.99
- Orb 2 Icon Pack $2.99
- Really Generous Tip $10.99
- Neu Icon Pack $1.99
- Neu Red Icon Pack $1.99