Create an Appiconset or a full set of app icons for your macOS applications with IconFly. All you need to do is import an image, pick your icon type, and export icons. IconFly is configured to create all sizes of app icons automatically.
You can use the QuickIcon to create icons without previewing, or click Generate to see how your icons look in different sizes before exporting. If you have individual images for some sizes of the icons, you can easily replace them for each size.
IconFly supports Appiconset for:
• macOS 10.14
IconFly also supports Appiconset for the previous versions starting from macOS 10.8.
You can save the Appiconset generated by IconFly directly to Assets Catalog inside your project, and it's ready to use with no additional steps. It contains all the necessary icon dimensions and a properly formatted JSON file.
• Support the following image formats for importing: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, ICNS, PSD, EPS, AI, PDF
• Create app icons for macOS
• Support appiconset and iconset
• Support icons preview in each dimension before exporting
• Support replacing image for each dimension cell separately
• Support ICNS with Retina for macOS icons
• Create a folder with an icon
• Set an icon on the folder and file
• Save icons as separate images in the following formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF
• Built-in masks
• Preview in Dock for macOS icons
• Resampling filters: Build-In and Lanczos
• Automatic image naming
Actively supported and consistently updated.
Fix minor issues
Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- Alexey Nikitin
- 5.1 MB
- Developer Tools
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Aperio Lux Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.