Create an Appiconset or a full set of app icons for your iOS, and watchOS applications with IconFly Mobile. Besides, you can create app icons for Android applications. All you need to do is import an image, pick your icon type, and export icons. IconFly Mobile is configured to create all sizes of app icons automatically.
You can use the QuickIcon to create icons without previewing, or click Generate to see how your icons look in different sizes before exporting. If you have individual images for some sizes of the icons, you can easily replace them for each size.
IconFly supports Appiconset for:
• iOS 12 with iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, and iPad Pro
• watchOS 5 with Apple Watch Series 4
IconFly also supports Appiconset for the previous versions starting from iOS 7, and watchOS 1.
You can save the Appiconset generated by IconFly directly to Assets Catalog inside your project, and it's ready to use with no additional steps. It contains all the necessary icon dimensions and a properly formatted JSON file.
• Support the following image formats for importing: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, ICNS, PSD, EPS, AI, PDF
• Create app icons for iOS, and watchOS
• Support appiconset and iconset
• Support icons preview in each dimension before exporting
• Support replacing image for each dimension cell separately
• Automatically remove alpha channel for iOS and watchOS app icons
• Support app icons for iOS 7 and later
• Support app icons for watchOS 1 and later
• Support app icons for 38 mm, 40 mm, 42mm, and 44 mm Apple Watch
• Create a full set of app icons for Android
• Resampling filters: Build-In and Lanczos
• Automatic image naming
• Actively supported and consistently updated.
Fix minor issues
Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Almost Completely Useless
Generates an asset catalog with the image in it but the icons show up as black squares when installed on a device
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.