Create an Appiconset or a full set of app icons for your macOS, iOS, and watchOS applications with IconFly. Besides, you can create app icons for Android applications, Web clip icons, and favicon. All you need to do is import an image, pick your icon type, and export icons. IconFly is configured to create all sizes of app icons automatically.
You can use the QuickIcon to create icons without previewing, or click Generate to see how your icons look in different sizes before exporting. If you have individual images for some sizes of the icons, you can easily replace them for each size.
IconFly supports Appiconset for:
• macOS 10.14 and
• iOS 12 with iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, and iPad Pro
• watchOS 5 with Apple Watch Series 4
IconFly also supports Appiconset for the previous versions starting from macOS 10.8, iOS 7, and watchOS 1.
You can save the Appiconset generated by IconFly directly to Assets Catalog inside your project, and it's ready to use with no additional steps. It contains all the necessary icon dimensions and a properly formatted JSON file.
IconFly supports the following web icons types:
• Web Clip icons
• Ordinary and Extended favicon
• Android web icons
IconFly also creates web page headers and a manifest file for Web Clip icons and Android web icons.
• Support the following image formats for importing: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, ICNS, PSD, EPS, AI, PDF
• Create app icons for macOS, iOS, and watchOS
• Support appiconset and iconset
• Support icons preview in each dimension before exporting
• Support replacing image for each dimension cell separately
• Automatically remove alpha channel for iOS and watchOS app icons
• Support ICNS with Retina for macOS icons
• Create a folder with an icon
• Set an icon on the folder and file
• Save icons as separate images in the following formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF
• Built-in masks
• Preview in Dock for macOS icons
• Support app icons for iOS 7 and later
• Support app icons for watchOS 1 and later
• Support app icons for 38 mm, 40 mm, 42mm, and 44 mm Apple Watch
• Create a full set of app icons for Android
• Create Web Clip icons, favicon, and Android web icons
• Resampling filters: Build-In and Lanczos
• Automatic image naming
• Actively supported and consistently updated
Performance and stability improvements
Some changes in localizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just designed an icon for an app, IconFly makes the workflow so much simplified!
Can't belive it's free, very useful!
works very well
it automates a very tedious task. chose what icon set you want. drag and drop you image. and its done. simple. I’m glad it is updated for iOS 8. seems foolish that Apple doesn’t provide a built in tool for this. until then, I’m VERY happy I have this. good job.
Needs a little more spit and polish, but works
Ran into a NULL pointer error shortly after using it ( I was experimenting with rounded corners ).
Impressed with the variations, but the scaled down icons appeared blurry in some cases, wasn’t expecting that at all given the size and initial sharpness of the base image.
Loved the fact that one could preview in the dock.
On one panel previews don’t show, although it appears the control that shows them on that pane is inverted.
I like the export feature, I do not like the ear-piercing bell, nor its duration, when an export completes — which is fairly instaneous.
This app isn’t a must-have, because you can do what it’s doing yourself fairly easily with almost any image tool out there. However, I can certainly see the utility behind the concept — assuming the above issues get addressed (and I’m sure they will) — where it could be a decent time saver. It is just on the tipping point of being something one might want to have hanging from their developer toolbelt.
The app is begging for a few experimental filters, as well as the ability to reposition a non-square image around in real-time.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alexey Nikitin
- 5.6 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Aperio Lux Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.