To create a modern iPhone and iPad application, you need to provide icons in 14 different sizes. For a modern macOS application, you must provide icons in 10 different sizes. It can be rather tedious and time-consuming to create those files manually. But with IconFly, it takes a few seconds. Just import an image, and IconFly will take care of the rest so you can save your time for more important things. IconFly will create all sizes of app icons for you automatically.
You can use the QuickIcon to create icons without preview or click Generate to see how your icons look in different sizes before exporting. You can easily replace an icon of any size if you have a specially designed image for that size.
IconFly supports Appiconset for:
• macOS 11
• iOS 14 with all-new iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, and iPad Pro
• watchOS 7 with Apple Watch Series 6
IconFly also supports Appiconset for the previous versions starting from macOS 10.8, iOS 7, and watchOS 1.
You can save the Appiconset generated by IconFly directly to the Assets Catalog inside your project, and it's ready to use with no additional steps. It contains all the necessary icon dimensions and a properly formatted JSON file.
IconFly supports the following web icons types:
• Web Clip icons
• Ordinary and Extended favicon
• Android web icons
IconFly also creates web page headers and a manifest file for Web Clip icons and Android web icons.
• Support the following image formats for importing: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, ICNS, PSD, EPS, AI, PDF
• Create app icons for macOS, iOS, and watchOS
• Support appiconset and iconset
• Support icons preview in each dimension before exporting
• Support replacing image for each dimension cell separately
• Automatically remove alpha channel for iOS and watchOS app icons
• Support ICNS with Retina for macOS icons
• Create a folder with an icon
• Set an icon on the folder and file
• Save icons as separate images in the following formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF
• Built-in masks
• Preview in Dock for macOS icons
• Support app icons for macOS 10.8 and later
• Support app icons for iOS 7 and later
• Support app icons for watchOS 1 and later
• Support app icons for 38 mm, 40 mm, 42mm, and 44 mm Apple Watch
• Create app icons for Android
• Create Web Clip icons, favicon, and Android web icons
• Resampling filters: Build-In and Lanczos
• Automatic image naming
• Actively supported and consistently updated
Add a new mask for macOS icons designed especially for matching the shape of macOS icons.
Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best Icon App
Compared to all the others, this one is the most user-friendly, but still super powerful. It does everything you can imagine with a clean, simple interface.
Just designed an icon for an app, IconFly makes the workflow so much simplified!
Can't belive it's free, very useful!
works very well
it automates a very tedious task. chose what icon set you want. drag and drop you image. and its done. simple. I’m glad it is updated for iOS 8. seems foolish that Apple doesn’t provide a built in tool for this. until then, I’m VERY happy I have this. good job.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alexey Nikitin
- 5.5 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Aperio Lux Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.