iConnectHue is the swiss army knife of Hue apps - it brings out the best of your Philips Hue lights! Organize your Hue Lamps: Assemble groups for rooms, zones or special purposes. Light up your party, dinner or bedroom in your favorite colors and moods with easy to use drag & drop-functions! Want to go to bed? Just start the integrated sleep timer and close your eyes. Intelligent timers only act when you need them.
Have a Hue compatible switch (Tap, Dimmer, Smart Button, FoH, Wall Switch Module) or Motion Sensor and want more flexibility? Colors, scenes, sleep timers, reminders, brightness, blinking, on/off and even color animations (optional)! Motion sensors can either turned off or return to the last state of inactivity.
Philips made it "app of the month" 5 times: iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still solves complex tasks with ease. This all comes in a nice clean package. It's possibly the only app you will need for your Philips Hue Lights!
Get more information about all the fantastic possibilities on https://iconnecthue.com/features
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, please contact us! Our team will try hard to solve any problem that you may encounter.
• Full feature set - control almost every aspect of your Hues - and constant updates
• Family focus: Scene sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off - optional), group hiding
• Everything non-music related happens on your bridge - your iPhone can stay off!
• Color animations on the bridge. No more empty batteries, everybody w/ iConnectHue can stop them!
• Create beautiful Magic Scenes, color your home - they work in every group and are super easy to create
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Multiply the possibilities of your switches and Motion Sensors! More flexibility than any other app on market (more: https://iconnecthue.com/features)
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add scenes, switches, sleep timers, reminders, light states and dimmers, motion sensor temperature & more
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Intelligent timers: Start them by time and day, by condition (group on/off or presence - w/ optional Automation), use colors & scenes, use random offsets, use sunrise or sunset time
• Instant timers: Darken lights when you go to bed, let your lights remind you, transition to scenes
• Find new lights & devices, add lights from other bridges, update your firmware
• Integrated tutorials and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems
• Supports every Philips Hue hardware and many 3rd party lights
To allow further development, additional modules are available via in app purchase or membership:
• Automation turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left, plus individually by user
• Animation Upgrade for unlimited animations, upload to switches, use them on your Apple Watch, widget & timers
• Discotainment - sync lights to music with Hue Entertainment, make your home a Disco
• Weekend mode lets your switches and sensors act differently on week vs. weekend
• REAL multi bridge support - control multiple bridges with just one app, without switching
• With Watch Plus you can control your groups, adjust their brightness and load their scenes, start sleep timers
• Additional animation and Magic Scene packages
• Basic: All purchases, adds sharing of Magic Scenes and Animations
• Pro: Like Basic, plus additional features (e.g. group picture and -widget) and allows you to share w/ up to 5 family members of same household
Options & pricing: https://iconnecthue.com/app-options
It's less than a single Hue light. App development costs time and money. Details:
It's the most comprehensive Hue app available:
Hue Bridge v2 required!
• Updates for remote access
• Solved some smaller problems
• Please note: If you upgrade your Hue bridge firmware, you can't use the Gradient Lightstrip's individual segments, iConnectHue detects and informs now about this and will switch back to single color mode (we will issue an update once Philips lets 3rd parties use the new API for the strip)
Good news, everyone: iConnectHue now supports the brand new Hue Wall Switch module!
Beginning now you can set up you Wall Switch Module with all of iConnectHue's capabilities. Since we wished the module to be capable to do more we taught it more:
• You can set up up to 5 instead of 3 slots
• You toggle on/off even if there is another alternation already set up (the group-on-state alternation currently must be set up last!)
• In case of a rocker switch, you can decide by yourself whether to toggle off between steps or at end
• Many functions can be set up even quicker by the wizard
• It uses less resources when set up with iConnectHue
Because of the module we reworked our switch editor in many places significantly, so you can toggle on/off and have other actions at the same time on the same switch. Since we thought this might be handy also for other single button switches, we offer this functionality for the Hue Smart Button and Lutron Aurora as well.
We invested a lot of effort and time into these new functions, therefore we offer them in the "2021 Upgrade", which combines current and other small improvements of this year into one handy package. As always, these new functions are included for our members as well as for our recent customers who bought iConnectHue recently - back to 1st of March 2021. For clearer overview, we renamed the existing "Level 1 Upgrade" to "2020 Upgrade".
Our Pro members can now easily change the group brightness when in group overview.
• With the 2021 Upgrade, sleep timers on switches can now be restarted (only those that turn off at end; Edit existing actions to take the changes over)
• You can now opt to increase or decrease relative brightness when adding this action - which should help you with rotated Friends-of-Hue switches
• Improvements in remote access setup
• Simplified setup of Group-On-Alternations
• We improved several details
•• Please give us a positive App Store rating, if you like these changes or want to support iConnectHue. Thank you! ••
If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate, contact us from within the app. You will surely get support! Need a quick check for a question? We also have an elaborate FAQ: https://iconnecthue.com/f-a-q/
We start into a new year full of hopes. You don't need a special hope for new devices for us though - we now support the new Hue Dimmer V2, as the first 3rd party Hue app, right in time when it's starting to market! Our graphician did her best and created a nice new graphic of it, and we for ourselves teached the wizard new tricks, so you can set it up with just a few taps and as you'd expect it from its new layout. Please note that this switch may not be available immediately in your region. Its release date is January 26 in Europe and March 2 in North America.
Note: This is the last update added to our "Upgrade Level 1", as it now received a long list of new functions. New hardware and new small features will be added to a new package. As always, as a member you don't need to care about this - it's included for you!
• Our new animation set "Happy new year!" brings new year's mood to your home!
• Spice up your christmas: "More Christmas!" animation package and "Christmas magic" scene package
• Region specific plug symbols; Is your symbol incorrect/missing? Let us know!
• Solved a problem where transition times would not be stored for certain timers - just set them to the value you want and save
Ratings and Reviews
Still and always the best
I am up to 28 hue lights at my house since getting my first two in 2015. This is by far the best app for managing and using them. Even though Philips improved their free app a couple of years ago, it’s still not nearly as easy to use as iConnectHue. I know because my mom only has five hue lights and she still uses the Philips app, so I do too when I stay at her house. This is a great developer who is constantly improving his app, updating it, making sure it stays bug free as the iOS versions roll out, and coming up with creative new fun things to do with it. The intuitive visual user interface is a genuine pleasure to use both to control lights and to make scenes and Siri Shortcuts. It’s very well worth the money, and the add-ons like the watch app. FYI, the watch app ran too slowly for me to be very useful until I got a series 5. If you would spend as much as $50 for one friggin lightbulb, why not spend five dollars to be able to make the easiest and best use of it? You do get what you pay for, and the Philips app is free. Get what I’m saying?
Developer Response ,
thank you very much for you elaborate review and support throughout all the years!
We are very happy to hear that we are able to persuade you for such a long time, and that you enjoy our new developments and little tweaks :)
The developer was quite happy to hear the praise ;)
Your iConnectHue Team
Easily the best app for Philips Hue
This is easily the best app for controlling your Philips Hue lights! FAR better, even, than the app from Philips Hue! The ability to create scenes, animations, etc., makes it one or two touches to have your lights do exactly what you want them to do! The apartment I built doesn’t have windows, so I was looking to build a lighting system that could follow the sun in both brightness and color temperature in the built-in “windows” I created to emulate sunrise and sunset and all the stages of lighting throughout the day. The systems I was looking at were going to cost $2,000-$5,000! Then I found Philips Hue and this app. It allows me to do all of that and so much more. I now have my entire house automated with the Hue lights and accessories through this app. The addition of motion detectors and programming to control exactly what I want to happen is incredible. And when I want them to change to something different, one touch of the button is all it takes. Create zones, rooms......whatever you want and have it do whatever you want! Just a great app!!
Developer Response ,
thank you very much for your positive and detailled review!
We are happy to hear that you enjoy our app so much :)
That is one interesting project you have created within the Hueniverse- congrats and thank you for sharing!
In case there are some features you would like to see in the app we are happy to listen! Please go to "Contact" in the menu, and then "I have a suggestion". Thanks!
Your iConnectHue Team
Just Stop looking and Use this App
Anyone invested in the Philips Hue ecosystem for as long as I have has probably spent hours on end looking for the best application that just “works”. I have been a Phillips Hue user now for over 3 years (which is an eternity in the IOT world) and have tried at least 20 different apps and have spent a lot of money on some of those apps only to be disappointed. I’ve been using iConnectHue for well over a year now and it continues to get better and better and handle my crazy smart home with ease. I have an assortment of 45 smart Phillips Hue bulbs, 6 Hue Dimmers, 4 Hue Taps, 3 Hue Motion Detectors and use this app daily (even when deployed overseas I would check in on the House). I think I’ve used the native Phillips app only twice in the last year. Learn from my mistake, don’t waste hours scavenging the App Store and loads of money experimenting on other apps. Get iConnectHue now and use that time and money on something that works!
Developer Response ,
thank you very much for your detailed review!
We are very happy to hear that we were able to convince you with our app :)
If you have any ideas how we can further improve iConnectHue we are happy to listen. Please go to "Contact" in the menu, and then "I have a suggestion". Thanks!
Your iConnectHue Team
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stefan Gohler
- 46.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 iConnectHue
- In-App Purchases
- Automation $0.99
- Animation Upgrade $1.99
- Discotainment $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.