33% off for limited time: Get the best 3rd party Hue app now!
This most complete of all Hue apps brings out the best of your Philips Hue lights! Organize your Hue Lamps: Assemble groups for rooms, zones or special purposes. Light up your party with Discotainment (optional), dinner or bedroom in your favorite colors and moods with easy to use drag & drop-functions! Want to go to bed? Just start the integrated sleep timer and close your eyes. Intelligent timers only act when you need them.
Have a Hue compatible switch (Tap, Dimmer, Smart Button, FoH, Wall Switch Module, Aurora) or Motion Sensor and want more flexibility? Colors, scenes, sleep timers, reminders, brightness, blinking, on/off and even color animations (optional)! Motion sensors can either turned off or return to the last state of inactivity.
Philips made it "App of the month" 5 times: iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still solves complex tasks with ease. This all comes in a nice clean package. It's possibly the only app you will need for your Philips Hue Lights!
Get more information about all the fantastic possibilities on https://iconnecthue.com/features
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, please contact us! Our team will try hard to solve any problem that you may encounter.
• Full feature set - control almost every aspect of your Hues - and constant updates
• Family focus: Scene sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off - optional), group hiding
• Everything non-music related happens on your bridge - your iPhone can stay off!
• Color animations on the bridge. No more empty batteries, everybody w/ iConnectHue can stop them!
• Create beautiful Magic Scenes, color your home - they work in every group and are super easy to create
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Multiply the possibilities of your switches and Motion Sensors! More flexibility than any other app on market (more: https://iconnecthue.com/features)
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add scenes, switches, sleep timers, reminders, light states and dimmers, motion sensor temperature & more
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Intelligent timers: Start them by time and day, by condition (group on/off or presence - w/ optional Automation), use colors & scenes, use random offsets, use sunrise or sunset time
• Instant timers: Darken lights when you go to bed, let your lights remind you, transition to scenes
• Find new lights & devices, add lights from other bridges, update your firmware
• Integrated tutorials and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems
• Supports every Philips Hue hardware (including Gradient!) and many 3rd party lights
To allow further development, additional modules are available via in app purchase or membership:
• Automation turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left, plus individually by user
• Animation Upgrade for unlimited animations, upload to switches, use them on your Apple Watch, widget & timers
• Discotainment - sync lights to music with Hue Entertainment, make your home a Disco - works with every source thanks to microphone use
• Weekend mode lets your switches and sensors act differently on week vs. weekend
• REAL multi bridge support - control multiple bridges with just one app, without switching
• With Watch Plus you can control your groups, adjust their brightness and load their scenes, start sleep timers
• Additional animation and Magic Scene packages
• Basic: All purchases, adds sharing of Magic Scenes and Animations
• Pro: Like Basic, plus additional features (e.g. group picture and -widget), Apple Family Sharing of membership
Options & pricing: https://iconnecthue.com/app-options
It's less than a single Hue light! We want the best app for you and invest time and money. More:
It's the most comprehensive Hue app available:
HUE BRIDGE V2 REQUIRED!
New in iConnectHue 4.12
We've added support for the brand new Hue Tap Dial Switch and improved the Watch app. These are the changes:
** Hue Tap Dial Switch support **
The new Hue Tap Dial Switch is supported, and with it, all the great features our switch editor provides:
• Use it with many alternations, like group-on-state, multiple presses, by daylight, by time, by week(end)
• Use Magic scenes, Scenes, Animations, timers, group/light switches and more
• Use the wizard to set it up, or set it up as you like
If you have Pro, your first switch will automatically be set up to have the right color temperature depending on day and night, every switch toggles a different temperature. Long pressing turns off all your lights, rotate right to switch on, rotate to adjust brightness.
As its integration was quite work for us, in development and testing as well as for our designer, its support is available with the 2022 upgrade or included, if you have a Membership.
You'll find a review of this nifty new device on our homepage: https://iconnecthue.com/supported-devices/#hueTapDialSwitch
** Improvements to the Watch app **
We've refreshened the design of our watch app - and we think it really stands out!
Not only this, if you have a Membership or the 2022 Upgrade or purchased the app with version 4.10 or later, you'll get haptic feedback and the right icon for your group type.
If you have an Apple Watch and didn't try out Watch Plus or our Pro Membership, which even lets you use your Widget on your Watch, this is really a good moment to do so!
•• Please help us with a positive App Store rating, if you like these changes or want to support iConnectHue. Thank you! ••
If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate, contact us from within the app. You will surely get support! Need a quick check for a question? We also have an elaborate FAQ: https://iconnecthue.com/f-a-q/
• More optimizations to the widget layouting
• Added support for the upcoming major iOS release
• Added support for several new lights
• More detail improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great with Suggestion
I have used this app for several years now, and this is by far the most underrated Hue app compared to the others. I have a ton of lights, and have tried all the apps. The subscription is also very much worth it.
One suggestion to the company. I love that you give us the ability to create our own animations, but can you make it so we can have our lights change to different colors at a time? For instance, I created an animation for the Bears game with their colors. With the way the app is now, ALL my lights are blue, before they ALL change to orange, and ALL to white. It feels a little choppy and not as enjoyable which is the only reason I continue to utilize other hue apps that have more of what I’m looking for. I also love your curated animations and would love to see more since the current ones have not changed or grown in a while. But my suggestion would also help alleviate that!
Developer Response ,
thank you for the review and especially for your support via the membership!
iConnectHue is made to get the most out of your system, and multicolored animations are just one of the features already available!
Animations are able to use colors, scenes and magic scenes, with only colors limiting you to one color per step for all lights.
With these instructions, you are able to create the perfect animation for the next game:
First, you need to set up the scenes that should be displayed as part of the animation.
Simply set your lights to the way you want them (a mixture of blue, orange and white for example) and save the setting as a new scene.
Repeat this a few times, until you have a bunch of different scenes.
Now, create a new animation and add the scenes in any order you like to create stunning effects.
On our website, we feature a detailed tutorial on how to set up animations:
Once again, thank you for your review.
Don’t even bother with the Philips app
I’ve been leaving a lot of negative reviews lately and was thinking I need to review an app that I DO like. So the other night as I was using this app, I realized that I don’t really like that a bulb flashes when you select it; I wonder if there’s a way to turn that off. Lo and behold, yes! Of course there is, because this app is built around functionality and the user experience to actually let you use your devices how YOU want to use them, unlike the Philips app. That app seems to be built around some weird, half-remembered nightmare the developer had one time, crossed with a ton of interference from a bunch of brain-dead executives…
Anyway, where the official app makes everything as hard as possible to do, in this app it’s easy to find and customize almost anything you need to. The wizards for accessories (like for the remote and tap) especially make that process super-easy, and it gives you a ton of customization options, too.
There are few of these subscription apps that are actually worth the cost, but you get more than your money’s worth with this app. If this app didn’t exist, I think I would have totally gotten rid of ALL my Hue equipment by this point. Philips should be PAYING this company, because their own sloppy, anti-user app makes it almost impossible to use their products. But with iConnectHue, it’s breeze.
Worth the Pro Subscription!
This app solves a lot of the problems that controlling Hue lights with the Philips Hue app or Home app have, and it integrates some third-party products too. The thing that makes it worth the Pro subscription for me is the amazing widget support and really handy Apple Watch app. There is a simple complication for the watch faces that leads you to the app where you can control lights by room or group. People are pretty impressed when I control the lights with a few taps on my wrist, and every time I do that I feel like I’m living in the future.
iConnect Hue makes some things possible that are either impossible or too hard to do with the Hue or Home apps. Animations, custom groupings that span rooms, “magic” scenes that let you change brightness or rearrange which lights get which color, third-party lights and switches in the same app, cleaning up old timers or phantom rooms/lights, entertainment scenes for parties, and more.
I’ve tried many other apps that make big promises, but I keep coming back to iConnect Hue. The only thing that it doesn’t seem to do is control my Nanoleaf devices, but that’s not enough of a downside to make me change my rating from five to four stars. This app just works, and the author is continually improving it and adding features. I wish all my paid apps provided this much value.
Developer Response ,
thank you for the very detailed review and your support via the Pro-Membership!
We are happy to hear that you enjoy our app this much.
It is made for people who want to control every aspect of their system, be it with switches, the app, widgets or the watch.
It seems you are a perfect match for our target audience!
Concerning the Nanoleaf devices: Thanks for writing us about your wish. We understand that this might be something some people want to do, at the same time Nanoleaf devices work totally different and may not be able to support several aspects we currently can offer with Hue. But please, contact us directly from the app and let us know which aspects you’d like to control of your Nanoleaf devices, so we have a better understanding. Thanks!
Once again, thank you for your review!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stefan Gohler
- 45.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2022 iConnectHue
- In-App Purchases
- Automation $0.99
- Animation Upgrade $2.99
- Discotainment $2.99
- Pro membership 12 months $16.49
- Watch Plus $1.99
- Christmas animation package $1.99
- Widget Editor $1.99
- Multi Bridge $4.99
- Basic membership 12 months $10.99
- Summer delights $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.