iConnectHue for Philips Hue 4+
Get the best out of your light
- Offers In-App Purchases
25% off the app, for limited time - get the best Hue app now!
Introducing the ultimate Philips Hue app! With iConnectHue, you can easily customize and control your Hue lights like never before. Our intelligent timers, versatile switch customization, and sleep timers make it easy to create the perfect lighting for any occasion. Whether you're looking to create a relaxing atmosphere with slow scene transitions, or add some fun with Discotainment (optional), we've got you covered. With calibrated colors, beautiful gradients, and Magic Scenes, you'll be able to create the perfect ambiance for any mood. And with our Animations, you can add some extra flair to your home with great color animations. Plus, our versatile widget allows you to set up your most important actions for quick use and access.
So why wait? Get iConnectHue today and experience the ultimate App in Hue light control!
5x Philips' App of the month - no wonder: iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still solves complex tasks with ease.
More about all the fantastic possibilities on iconnecthue.com/features
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, please contact us! Our team will try hard to solve any problem that you may encounter.
• Full feature set - control almost every aspect of your Hues - and constant updates
• Family focus: Scene sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off - optional), group hiding
• Everything non-music related happens on your bridge - your iPhone can stay off!
• Color animations on bridge. No empty batteries, everybody w/ iConnectHue can stop them!
• Color calibrated color picker w/ great gradient modes
• Create beautiful Magic Scenes, color your home - they work for every group & gradient light and are super easy to create
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Multiply the possibilities of your switches and Motion Sensors! More flexibility than any other app on market (more: iconnecthue.com/features)
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add scenes, switches, sleep timers, reminders, light states and dimmers, motion sensor temperature & more
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Intelligent timers: Start them by time and day, by condition (group on/off or presence - w/ optional Automation), use colors & scenes, use random offsets, use sunrise or sunset time
• Instant timers: Darken lights when you go to bed, let your lights remind you, transition to scenes
• Find new lights & devices, add lights from other bridges, update your firmware
• Integrated tutorials and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems
• Supports all Hue Zigbee hardware & many 3rd party lights
To allow further development, additional modules are available via in app purchase or membership:
• Home & Away turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left, plus individually by user
• Animation Upgrade for unlimited animations, upload to switches, use them on your Apple Watch, widget & timers
• Discotainment - sync lights to music with Hue Entertainment, make your home a Disco - works with every source thanks to microphone use
• Weekend mode lets your switches and sensors act differently on week vs. weekend
• REAL multi bridge support - control multiple bridges with just one app, without switching
• With Watch Plus you can control your groups, adjust their brightness and load their scenes, start sleep timers
• Additional animation and Magic Scene packages
• Basic: All purchases, adds sharing of Magic Scenes and Animations
• Pro: Like Basic, plus additional features (e.g. group picture and -widget), Apple Family Sharing of membership
Options & pricing: iconnecthue.com/app-options
It's less than a single Hue light! We want the best app for you and invest time and money. More:
It's the most comprehensive Hue app available:
HUE BRIDGE V2 REQUIRED!
New in iConnectHue 4.16
All the... small things...
This version focuses on making things easier for you. We've taken care about many parts of the app for easier access - if you'll need it, you'll know! ;)... We also introduce these things:
• Turn off w/ Tap Dial Switch & Lutron Aurora •
You can now enable to turn off your lights by quickly turning the Hue Tap Dial Switch or Lutron Aurora to the left: Just go to your device, select the top left arrow, and enable the function. Turn it quickly for around a second to work.
(Available w/ 2022 upgrade or Membership)
• St. Patrick's Day Magic Scene set •
For the first time we have a Magic Scene set for St. Patrick's Day - to get you and your green party illuminated! Seasonal free item, available for free until the end of March, thereafter available for all Members throughout the entire year.
• Magic Scene and Animation search •
It's easier to find Magic Scenes and Animations by now by pulling down the list and entering a name or even a tag (try "party" or "fire", for example) - available for everybody.
• Resolved problems w/ weekend mode •
Some of you had problems with the weekend mode, where the bridge kept deleting the weekend part - we could find a workaround. If you were affected, please just set up the weekend functionality again.
•• Please help us with a positive App Store rating, if you like these changes or want to support iConnectHue. Thank you! ••
If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate, contact us from within the app. You will surely get support! Need a quick check for a question? We also have an elaborate FAQ: https://iconnecthue.com/f-a-q/
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the Pro Subscription!
This app solves a lot of the problems that controlling Hue lights with the Philips Hue app or Home app have, and it integrates some third-party products too. The thing that makes it worth the Pro subscription for me is the amazing widget support and really handy Apple Watch app. There is a simple complication for the watch faces that leads you to the app where you can control lights by room or group. People are pretty impressed when I control the lights with a few taps on my wrist, and every time I do that I feel like I’m living in the future.
iConnect Hue makes some things possible that are either impossible or too hard to do with the Hue or Home apps. Animations, custom groupings that span rooms, “magic” scenes that let you change brightness or rearrange which lights get which color, third-party lights and switches in the same app, cleaning up old timers or phantom rooms/lights, entertainment scenes for parties, and more.
I’ve tried many other apps that make big promises, but I keep coming back to iConnect Hue. The only thing that it doesn’t seem to do is control my Nanoleaf devices, but that’s not enough of a downside to make me change my rating from five to four stars. This app just works, and the author is continually improving it and adding features. I wish all my paid apps provided this much value.
Developer Response ,
thank you for the very detailed review and your support via the Pro-Membership!
We are happy to hear that you enjoy our app this much.
It is made for people who want to control every aspect of their system, be it with switches, the app, widgets or the watch.
It seems you are a perfect match for our target audience!
Concerning the Nanoleaf devices: Thanks for writing us about your wish. We understand that this might be something some people want to do, at the same time Nanoleaf devices work totally different and may not be able to support several aspects we currently can offer with Hue. But please, contact us directly from the app and let us know which aspects you’d like to control of your Nanoleaf devices, so we have a better understanding. Thanks!
Once again, thank you for your review!
THE Philips Hue App
With the limitations of both the native Hue app, Apple HomeKit, and all of the other comprehensive controllers, this has by far the most features, the best interface, and makes the most out of your Hue and Friends of Hue devices. It also leverages newer iOS tools like Siri, Shortcuts, and Widgets nicely. Finally, it’s very well supported. The price is cheap for various functions that I found myself buying some of the silly prebuilt color scenes just because I wanted to give the creator the support to keep making a great product. Also, multiple hubs is supported better than Hue does it, though it requires multiple Hue accounts. (Not ICH’s fault.)
Sure, there is plenty more stuff that if could have like a way to create a mode to operate where controls were less “volatile” so guests don’t accidentally change your settings. Also, a comprehensive backup and restore functional would be terrific. Since this app can not control what other apps out in your Hue hub. Sometimes they can mess things up so it would be nice to wipe the hub and restore it from a point in time rather than try to manually “clean it”. Based in past experience, of other uses want this too, the developer will probably get on this because the app is constantly improving.
Worth every in-app purchase!
Developer Response ,
thank you very much for your positive, elaborate review and your support to us through your purchases!
We are happy to hear that you are so satisfied with iConnectHue.
In case there are other features you would like to see besides a backup/restore functionality and guest mode we are happy to listen! Please go to "Contact" in the menu, and then "I have a suggestion". Thanks!
Your iConnectHue Team
Easily the best app for Philips Hue
This is easily the best app for controlling your Philips Hue lights! FAR better, even, than the app from Philips Hue! The ability to create scenes, animations, etc., makes it one or two touches to have your lights do exactly what you want them to do! The apartment I built doesn’t have windows, so I was looking to build a lighting system that could follow the sun in both brightness and color temperature in the built-in “windows” I created to emulate sunrise and sunset and all the stages of lighting throughout the day. The systems I was looking at were going to cost $2,000-$5,000! Then I found Philips Hue and this app. It allows me to do all of that and so much more. I now have my entire house automated with the Hue lights and accessories through this app. The addition of motion detectors and programming to control exactly what I want to happen is incredible. And when I want them to change to something different, one touch of the button is all it takes. Create zones, rooms......whatever you want and have it do whatever you want! Just a great app!!
Developer Response ,
thank you very much for your positive and detailled review!
We are happy to hear that you enjoy our app so much :)
That is one interesting project you have created within the Hueniverse- congrats and thank you for sharing!
In case there are some features you would like to see in the app we are happy to listen! Please go to "Contact" in the menu, and then "I have a suggestion". Thanks!
Your iConnectHue Team
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stefan Gohler
- 104.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2023 iConnectHue
- In-App Purchases
- Home & Away $0.99
- Animation Upgrade $2.99
- Discotainment $2.99
- Pro membership 12 months $16.49
- Watch Plus $1.99
- Basic membership 12 months $10.99
- Christmas animation package $1.99
- Widget Editor $1.99
- Multi Bridge $3.99
- Summer delights $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.