Creating your own custom icons for your desktop and mobile apps just got easier!
iConvert Icons is now the easiest way to create and convert icons from almost any format. With it's unique auto-detection feature, you can simply drop images, apps, folders with custom icons, and of course other icons right into the conversion window. All you need to do is choose the location where you want the newly converted icons saved, and iConvert Icons will handle the rest!
●●● For Mac & Windows Users ●●●
Easily customise your desktop app and folder icons, including support for:
● Mac folder icon - icns (Standard and Retina)
● Windows icons file - ico (32bit, 8bit, 4bit and 1bit)
●●● For Developers ●●●
Create all required icons sizes for your development projects instantly including:
● Mac Xcode iconset (Standard and Retina, includes asset catalog)
● iOS app icons (Standard, Retina, icons for iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch, iPad Pro)
● Android app icons (All icons for xxxhdpi, xxdpi, xdpi, hdpi, mdpi, ldpi)
● Website Favico (32 bit and 8 bit)
●●● EXCLUSIVE FEATURES ●●●
● Auto-detection of icon formats during conversion
● Fast drag and drop batch conversion: Drop 1 icon or drop 10,000, it works the same way!
● Convert both ways, to and from all popular icon formats
● Create icons from SVG and EPS vector icons
● Support for pretty much every input format: PSD, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, and many more
● Extract icons from .icontainer archives - converting directly to the format you need
● Includes support for converting both to and from Xcode .iconset folders
● Out-of-the-box optimised with presets for most popular requirements
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Contact us using the support link.
Fixes for issues on Mac HighSierra
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thanks for Updating This Important App
I am a college professor, and I have used this app extensively over the years to help me differentiate between folders for different courses in different semesters as well as for personal files. It is absolutely indispensible for quickly locating information, and I love the ability to create icons that mean something to me so that I can identify them easily and quickly. I was distressed when this app didn’t work well with HIgh Sierra, so I really appreciate your updating it so that it does. I would be lost without my icon converter! :-D
Going from AI to ICO in one step is fantastic
1) The ability to directly import native AI/SVG files is worth it’s weight in gold. Unlike any other apps I looked at, you do not have to first save your AI as a PNG, then convert to ICO. That means a lot less files and time saved.
2) It batch-converts all your files in an instant. Took about 30 seconds to process 275 AI files - just choose your destination folder and there they are.
3) There are dozens of multiple-output resolutions & bit depths you can include in the final ICO.
4) I would’ve paid $200+ for this, $5 is a no-brainer.
Icons are lost after Dropbox Upload
I was pretty excited to use this app since I wanted to convert my extensive Windows Icon collection for use on Mac. I converted a handful of icons and uploaded them to Dropbox, where I store all my icons for cross-platform access among four computers.
Imagine my surprise and disappointment to discover the uploading process lost whatever information was needed for the icons to show up on a different computer (and then the original one). Instead of icons, I have a bunch of generic blue folders again.
Developer - any fix or idea what’s wrong? Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.