This is an application that can be connected to a camera device for real-time remote viewing, listening, photo taking, video recording, night vision monitoring, video playback, alarm reminder, etc., to help you manage stores, factories, apartments, etc., so that you can control everything from anywhere.
1. Fix the problem that the device cannot be added automatically.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Connection Process not intuitive
The instructions in the booklet are written in poor English, but are clear enough to follow if read carefully. More importantly, the process for connecting the camera to WiFi is not intuitive; 2 different PWs from the booklet and multiple steps are required in order to connect successfully to LAN WiFi. I suspect that the poor reviews regarding the inability to connect to WiFi are based on users’ failure to follow the multi-step setup process as described in the booklet.
Once connected to a LAN WiFi, the camera works great even in almost zero light. Excellent picture and access thru the app.
If the camera is kept “online” the battery life is only 4 to 5 hrs even if set to standby mode awaiting “movement” to trigger recording. As such, the camera needs to be plugged-in to the adaptor if one wishes to monitor an area even if there is only occasional movement.
Not a very good app or product
I reviewed that camera separately and would give it 0 stars if possible. Reviewing this app I would say 1 star and no more because you can access the camera with it, but that is all.
1) Setting changes made in the camera app are not saved after you close the app, especially resolution and light usage.
2) You can review recordings on device on Your phone or iPad but audio and video are not synced.
3) In order to record to mobile device with the app, you must remain in the app and the session active. As soon a mobile device screen locks, recording stops and nothing gets saved.
4) can not download recordings made on camera card to mobile phone. You must connect the camera to a pc to read files for storage and offline review.
5) when device loses power, you must resync time on cam to the app running on a device. While it updates the time stamp date and time on the viewing screen, it does not change time of the file system storage on card.
6) Security warning!!! - Not changing the device password after connecting it to your local network will allow access unrestricted access to your home network and to the camera device from remote sources.
Summary: This app sometimes works, with a camera that is unreliable and does not live up to its advertised functionality or usages.
Return the camera device ASAP, remove the app and look elsewhere for a solution. This is not the app you seek.
Honest with you!
Updated: new version 1.3.11 and new design recently there is big CHANGE improvement ever I seen! I don’t understand people complained with this app. I have no problem with old design and new design of app!
- weilong he
- 84.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Acme Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.