If Apple made a magazine, it would be iCreate. The Mac, iPad and iPhone are the most powerful creative tools in the world, giving users unbridled potential to make everything from bespoke family albums and pop songs to engaging presentations and movies. Packed with features and easy to follow step-by-step tutorials, iCreate thrives on helping Apple fans get the most from their devices.
What you’ll find in every issue:
• Features to help you make the most of the latest Apple technology, apps, accessories and software.
• Creative and technical tutorials showing you how to accomplish tricky tasks and learn new skills.
• A Genius Bar where you can get Mac, iOS, Apple Watch and HomePod
answers from the team direct.
• FileSilo – all tutorial files and assets needed to get the most out of each issue are available to download for print and digital readers.
Every reader now has access to FileSilo.co.uk the ultimate asset bank for every tutorial file and free resource from each issue of your magazine.
• Updated continually with cool resources
• Helps to keep your resources organised
• A rapidly growing library, updated with every new issue
• Browse and access content from anywhere
Go to www.filesilo.co.uk/icreate to start downloading your FileSilo resources today.
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
We got the feather duster out and squashed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
excellent magazine you buy the issues you want only!
very satisfied with this app and the magazine. To buy back issues for $5.99 ea. where you going to get such a quality magazine as this is. Its almost like a manual, something you not only look at once but many times for reference. The pictures are excellent in quality. Hardly any junk in it at all. This is not something you read once and throw away or delete.
They must be kidding
Seriously, $60 a year? Granted the content of this magazine is good in its paper magazine form, but this digital version is nothing but a PDF scanned version of it. I bought one issue. It is slow to load, the resolution (even on New IPad ) when zooming is poor. For what an annual subscription costs, this should be perfect in every way. I could look past all of this, if the cost was half of what they are charging. I have no doubt they'd make up in volume more than what they are losing by scaring people away with an overpriced, rookie produced (with good content- hence 2 stars) magazine! Drop the price, and you've got me as a subscriber...
I was a little hesitant when I didn't see any reviews.... But this is the reason why I got the iPad! No more clutter all over my desk and best part is when I get the time to read it , it's always with me!
- Imagine Publishing
- 46.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- iCreate: Issue 99 $5.99
- iCreate: Issue 98 $5.99
- iCreate: Issue 97 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.