Complete list of latest titles with on time updates
- Complete offline access - No need of Internet Connection nor any Printed books
- Custom notes & highlighting text
- Customized bookmarks & Air Print
- Emailing of any article
- Quick search
- Suitable for all working / studying / interested in law
Here are the details on our subscription offers
- Annual Subscription $5.99, with on time updates for the updated titles.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Ratings and Reviews
Super handy when out on the streets and in need of a quick reference. Great search capabilities too! I would recommend this for an LEO.
too many courts block wifi or 4g connections. getting the statute in those situations is really tough. For that access alone, this is a reasonable price and a reasonable product.
One complaint: neither this app nor its competitors have brought in the annotations. That addition would really make this program useful.
Still, having the statutes available with no wifi is worth the price of admission.
Easy to use
- Nirmala T V
- 50 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © T V N
- In-App Purchases
- I C S - GOVERNMENT $5.99
- Activate all ICS codes at once for just $10.99
- I C S - REGULATION $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.