iCSee is a software about network monitoring,which can login by cloud or local wifi.
Here is basic function:
Support login with cloud technology
Provide frames of real time
Support remote video playback
Local record and play
Support snapshot and picture preview
Support audio monitoring
Support change device password
Support search device in LAN manually
1. Equipment list sorting optimization;
2. Non-Chinese language interface display is not fully optimized;
3. Other feedback bug fixes and feature optimizations;
1. There are occasional overlap problems on the device interface;
2. Some device preview interface adds zoom function;
3. Increase the number of countries supported by SMS verification;
Ratings and Reviews
Works great but can’t change the notification sound on phone
Lightbulb - help?
It worked the first day, the day before I left the country. Then it stopped recording. Two weeks later it worked again for one day. I’m away, so I can’t fiddle with the bulb to see what’s wrong. The intercom works fine, it’s
picking up sound. I can hear the dogs and motorbikes passing by. There’s just no footage! No images. The two days it worked, it worked quite well.
So far horrible
I ordered two cameras and hooked them up to this app. One camera never works so I’m going to try replacing it. The app gives a network error if I try to log in away from home which defeats the point of having a security camera. I am going to try the online version to see if it works better
- HangZhou XiongMai Technology CO.LTD.
- 97.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 CSee Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.