Icthus is a Bible designed to be extremely readable. Chapter and verse numbers are not revealed until you need them. You won't find any footnotes, narrow columns, or small fonts. Icthus helps you focus and read the Bible as it was written.
- Reveal chapter and verse numbers with a swipe
- View your reading history and keep track of your place in multiple books at once
- Switch to Dark Mode for reading in low-light conditions
- Get to any book and chapter in just a few taps
Icthus supports the World English Bible, the American Standard Version, and the King James Version.
Icthus is free and open-source software.
- Support for iPhone X
- Support for new multitasking features on iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Wow. Easy to read, wonderful, and user friendly 10/10
Reads well, but found a minor glitch
I like the way this is laid out, seems more as a conversation or letter would be. More natural, if you will. Found an error today tho. It appears that the link to 1st and 2nd Kings are reversed. Was looking for another translation of David’s deathbed talk with Solomon in 2 Kings 2:1-4 when I found the error.
I read my Bible daily and this app has replaced all other apps and hard copies that I had. I love being able to read the Bible the way that it was written without all the headings and verse numbers. And since they are necessary, the verses have been integrated into the app in an easy to use way. I would highly recommend this app.
- Matthew Lorentz
- 34.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 Matthew Lorentz
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.