ICUC for iPad offers a real time surgical experience at your fingertips.
This app includes detailed high quality images allowing you to travel on your iPad to different surgical centers. You will see surgeries, which are recorded in a continuous, complete and unchanged manner including complications and tricks. The data is acquired by trained surgeons and commented by experts in the field.
ICUC for iPad is an intuitive interface that allows smooth and fast access to an unparalleled amount of surgical case studies from leading medical centers.
What's on ICUC
• ICUC Library: You will find more than 800 unselected surgical cases including high quality content from pre-op to aftercare (surgical pictures, radiographies, CT scans & 3D animations) allowing surgeons to learn from both success and failure.
• Reference Cases: Step by step guide through one or multiple approaches to a fracture type.
• Expert Opinions: High-definition videos and 3D animations presenting valuable tips and tricks from a panel of worldwide experts.
• Intuitive navigation through an extensive, complete and unchanged repository of orthopedic surgical cases.
• Browse through the complete case library, select and download the ones of your interest to your personal briefcase in order to access them offline.
ICUC for iPad is mainly directed to resident surgeons who can review and learn simple and complex procedures from world leading surgeons before going into the operating room. This app is also an excellent tool for the exchange of ideas and discussion of cases at medical meetings. Medical Universities and medical students can also benefit from using ICUC as a case-based learning resource.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions or suggestions regarding the app. We would like to get your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resolves an issue that caused the app to crash continuously with the latest versions of iOS
- Stability and performance improvements
- ICUC INSIGHTS and ICUC PAPERS now available directly from the Settings Menu of the app
Ratings and Reviews
Top ortho app
This is orthopaedic trauma at it,s best. Excellent quality and very trusted sources.
Great tool for teaching or just refreshing your knowledge.
Excellent learning tool
I have been using this app for almost one year and I find it very useful. I use it to see how experienced surgeons operate, to learn new procedures and to prepare difficult surgeries. The high quality pictures and 3D animations included in the app are outstanding!
- ICUC Orthopaedics
- 121.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 ICUC Orthopaedics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.