Sunshine Valley Systems
iCue from Prompter People turns your iPad and iPhone into a full featured teleprompter. Go to www.prompterpeople.com to see a full range of teleprompter systems for your iPad.
Check out iCue Remote, the free remote for iCue.
Easily configure the appearance of the text content to suit your presentation requirements including...
• Font Size
• Text Color
• Background Color
• Head and Tail Indent
• Line Spacing
• Text Style
Prompter features include:
• Import File Types: iCue (.iCue), Text (.txt), Rich Text (.rtf), Word (.docx) and HTML
• Export File Types: iCue (.iCue), Text (.txt), Rich Text (.rtf) and HTML
• Five Marker Styles: Bar, Marker, Two Line, Inverted, Two Markers
• Scroll Speed: Variable with two speed ranges.
• Display mirroring for using a reflective teleprompter
• Countdown: Two styles
• Bidirectional Timer
• External Monitor Support
• Built-in user manual
• Customizable title bar to give access to the features that are important to your workflow.
• File Sharing
iCue offers a variety of file sharing methods to assist in moving files between devices as well as a computer.
- iTunes File Sharing: Copy files to and from iCue using iTunes.
- Email Files: Email files from iCue and open files from other apps such as Mail.
- iOS File Sharing: Send files directly from one iCue to another.
- Web Server: Host a web page that can be used from any computer to upload and download files.
- Web Server Browser: Use built-in browser to load web page from another web server to download files or the entire database from another iCue.
- AirDrop: Use Apple's AirDrop to send files.
- iCloud: Upload and download files from iCloud Drive.
- Dropbox: Upload and download files from your Dropbox account.
- Google Drive: Upload and download files from your Google Drive account.
- iOS Remote Sharing: Send files and databases between host and peers.
• Remote Control
iCue has a variety different remote options.
- iOS Remote: Use another iOS device running iCue or iCue Remote to control iCue. Synchronize multiple devices.
- Blue Tooth Keyboard: Assign keys of a blue tooth keyboard to control prompter features.
- Touch Tone Remote: Use touch tone signals playing into the microphone line-in to control prompter features.
- Audio Remote: Use the headphone in-line remote or other audio remote to control prompter features.
- AirTurn Remote: Use wireless remotes from www.airturn.com to control prompter features.
- Web Server Remote: Use a web page hosted on the network to control the prompter features.
- Apple Watch: Use the Apple Watch to remotely control prompter functions.
- Bluetooth MIDI: Use IK Multimedia's iRig Blueboard to control prompter functions.
- Game Controller: Use MFi game controllers to control prompter functions.
- Touch Recording: Record and playback your interactions with the prompter.
- Speech Recognition: Use your speech to control the script using key words or the text content of the script.
- Key Commands: Configure key combinations to control most prompter features. Key Commands are available at all times.
- Use either camera.
- Movable video preview overlaying the script.
- Share your video in a variety of ways.
• Monitor Out
Use an external monitor connected to the dock connector or AppleTV to display the prompter content.
- Choose output resolution from supported resolutions.
- Configure output to match device, or device to match output.
- Adjust transform and mirroring for external display independently of device.
- Works great with AppleTV and AirPlay.
Coupled with a Prompter People iPad prompter iCue is perfect for video production, public speaking, electronic news gathering, music, school, business presentations and more!
Updated Audio Remote feature to allow controls to be customized.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs security
It works ok, sometimes has syncing issues when using two ipads at once with a 3rd iPad or iPhone as the remote.
This application is completely missing any security feature to limit who connects to the iCue setup. If I were to run this in a live environment, I would want a password protection option so that people can't just download the remote app and start controlling the prompters at a press conference when they're on a wireless network.
Sure I can set up my own separate network/AP and have that password protected, but thats one more thing to haul around/set up when most buildings I would be using this in already have an enterprise wifi environment deployed.
An unfortunate waste of $8
This started off seeming like a good prompter app when I bought and tested it, but kept crashing when I got in front of the client. I had everything set, tested and ready to go, but then the controller app on my phone crashed. It force quit and every time I opened it again it would force quit again immediately. After about 5-10 tries, I gave up and had to buy a different prompter app, download, and learn it while everyone waited on me. I used prompter people prompters for years and the PC software was not very polished (but worked). I had higher hopes for their iPad/Phone apps.
Awesome the app is still maintained
Great Teleprompter app. I researched for a few weeks before deciding on this one. It works very well for for my videos. There is a learning curve when using markers etc... but it’s beyond flexible regarding what you can do. It’s more Teleprompter than I need for a great price. No subscription nonsense here.
This also works very well with the remote app for the phone.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sunshine Valley Systems
- 117.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Sunshine Valley Systems 2011
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.