ID Card Wallet - Card Holder app is an offline id card holder wallet app to keep details of your important cards in one place securely.
You can store your ID card info such as Passport, RC Book, Driving Licensee or Debit and Credit cards.
You can keep as many documents, cards, id etc:
- RC Book, Driving License
- Debit Cards, Credit Cards
- Transport Cards
- Shopping Cards
- Key Cards (Hotel / Office)
- Kids School Id
- Bike / Car RC (Registration Certificate) Book
- Loyalty Cards
- Office ID card
- Health / Insurance Cards
- Business Card
- Ticket (Train / Bus / Flight etc)
ID Card Wallet - Card Holder App Unique Features:
- 100% data security as it stored in private storage offline.
- Add your all cards at one safe place, add multiple ids or cards
- Organized Cards, Easy to find all documents at one place
- Add your card front and back, save you card info
- List of Cards Details (for all family members)
- Easy to view, edit and share cards
- Secure your all Card Details by Security Lock
- ID card Mobile Wallet, Card Holder Mobile Wallet, ID card Holder
Ratings and Reviews
This is a pretty good app but needs some work and bug fixes.
1. When adding a card category and the keyboard comes up to allow you to type, you can’t get to the Add (or Cancel) buttons, and a Done button on the keyboard popup isn’t available to allow you to close the keyboard so you could hit the add button. Only solution is to close the app.
2. It would be nice to be able to remove the card categories you didn’t want to use. If not that, then at least the ability to rename them.
3. I found no means to delete a card once put in. I can over write it with something else, but I can’t delete it.
On the plus side...
1. Great that you can use the camera or the library to get your pictures. I prefer to scan them in so I don’t get the glare or keystoning, then import them to my album.
2. Only app I played with that allows you to input both front and back of a card.
3. Love that I can assign my own name to each card. I found several apps that just used the filename.
All in all a good start. Make the above modifications and you will have a great app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.