Help protect yourself and your family from identity theft as you spend more time online. Add the ID Watchdog mobile app to your fight against identity fraud. Monitor your credit report, get alert details, and respond to fraud quickly. Control who can access your and your child's credit reports anytime, anywhere, with some exceptions¹.
With the ID Watchdog mobile app, you can use your phone or tablet to do important things like:
• Lock or unlock your Equifax® credit report and/or your TransUnion® credit report, depending on your plan. Control who can access your credit reports, with some exceptions¹.
• Receive real-time alerts and drill into the details right away. Learn what an alert means and what you should do about it, and flag alerts for follow-up if you need to.
• Activate an Equifax Child Credit Lock to better protect your child’s name from credit fraud.
• Stay up-to-date on your VantageScore® credit score and monitor your credit score trends.
• Control your ID theft protection preferences, including alert and security settings.
ID Watchdog is an award-winning identity theft protection service. Better protect yourself and your family from identity theft with:
• Advanced Identity Theft Detection: Our monitoring features scour billions of data points to search for signs of identity theft, even on the dark web. They look at public records, transaction records, social media, and more.
• Greater Protection & Control: Lock and block features help keep identity thieves from opening new accounts in your name. Some plans have top-ranked tools that help protect your digital identity from online threats, like viruses and malware.
• Personalized Identity Restoration: We go beyond helping you. A dedicated specialist manages your case until it's resolved.
• Extensive Family Coverage: Better protect your loved ones with our family plan. Set up personal accounts for adult family members and share family alerts. Get peace of mind from our exclusive features for children.
Identity thieves aren’t letting up anytime soon, and neither should you. Download the ID Watchdog mobile app today for identity theft protection on the go.
What You Need to Know
The credit scores provided are based on the VantageScore® 3.0 model. For three-bureau VantageScore credit scores, data from Equifax®, Experian®, and TransUnion® are used respectively. Any one-bureau VantageScore uses Equifax data. Third parties use many different types of credit scores and are likely to use a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
¹Locking your Equifax or TransUnion credit report will prevent access to it by certain third parties. Locking your Equifax or TransUnion credit report will not prevent access to your credit report at any other credit reporting agency. Entities that may still have access to your Equifax or TransUnion credit report include: companies like ID Watchdog and TransUnion Interactive, Inc. which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score, or monitor your credit report as part of a subscription or similar service; companies that provide you with a copy of your credit report or credit score, upon your request; federal, state, and local government agencies and courts in certain circumstances; companies using the information in connection with the underwriting of insurance, or for employment, tenant or background screening purposes; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; companies that authenticate a consumer’s identity for purposes other than granting credit, or for investigating or preventing actual or potential fraud; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you. To opt out of pre-approved offers, visit www.optoutprescreen.com.
We’ve upgraded ID Watchdog from Equifax to give you a better in-app experience. Here’s what’s new:
• Enhanced dark web / lost wallet vault
• General bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Face ID broken
It used to work, now it doesn’t. Deleted app and reinstalled but still Face ID does not work.
Some alerts have no information whatsoever just a blank empty box. If you login on the web however, you can see the information that’s missing from the app.
App needs improvement.
Locked out and email to reset never comes
I managed to lock myself out, and their application to reset your password is like millions of other websites in that it sends you an email with info on resetting your password.
Only difference is the other 999,999 sites actually send you an email. This one does not.
It’s not in my spam folder and I routinely get emails from me warning of identification accidental releases. But this lame app can’t deliver a simple password reset email.
I refuse to call and surrender all my identifying information. I will simply move on to a better application.
Update****. Mail finally arrived the next day.
Has link to reset password. It takes you to a broken webpage. You put in a new valid password and answer an authentication question, and press reset. Unfortunately the page does NOT
- reset your password
- tell you why it can’t reset the password
- give me any indication the password was changed.
Somthing seriously wrong with this app that they can’t handle basic password.
Update **** ok I finally got a call from a company representative that actually knew what she was doing. She left me a detail voice telling me exactly what she had found and done. And she told me to try to log in again. Problem solved. Cynthia rocks!
Terrible customer and App support
Just called customer support to advise them that their app is only displaying a white box without showing any information concerning the alert they emailed me about. Not only did the rep not care to have my name, but didn’t even state she would forward the information to their development team. Something I asked her specifically if she would do. Further, I was told that the are working on updates and so this feature may or may not be implemented, but I can go to their mobile site.
Referring to the mobile site is fine on itself, but it’s dog slow to load even on my company’s Wi-Fi connection. This is the second time I’ve call customer support and the last time was borderline argumentative, if my memory serves me correctly.
I can’t believe my company went with this service as they are a barebones company focused on doing the bare minimum of “good enough” and even that isn’t sufficient.
As soon as I can, I am out!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Identity Rehab Corporation
- 14.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 ID Watchdog. All Rights Reserved.