With great Power comes great responsibility. No, wait… With new iPhones comes a new Power update (something like that?) loaded with super new cool stuff like:
• Support for iOS 9
• Detects Low Power Mode on iOS 9
• Detects when iPhone is charging
• More reliable battery notifications (remember to turn on Background App Refresh with Power)
• Fixes missing battery juice in iPhone app when battery life is less than 5%
• Nikias (@pimskeks) and I worked on this in France — he owned the dance floor *fist pump*
• Please leave us a review, it helps!
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more features
Not bad, I've always wanted an app to check my iPhone battery level on my watch. I just wish complications were enabled so I can look at my iPhone battery on my watch face.
Get status of your Power
If you think you might want it, just get it. Great apps (iPhone and Apple Watch)! While rushing around for an evening out, it's great to be able to check a glance on my watch and see how much my phone has recharged. Generally awesome to check on the charge status of your phone from afar.
Great app! Nice and simple, and the glance is really useful. My only request would be to add some functionality into the iOS app, right now it's very sparse and I feel like some info about my battery history could be interesting.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.