SOCCER PRACTICES MADE SIMPLE
Supercoach is made for soccer coaches all around the world, who want to make it easier to help their players excel at the sport. Our app contains a large number of pre-made practices, custom designed for ages 5-15 years.
All practices come with detailed video instructions to make explaining them to the players a breeze.
Supercoach Premium unlocks the full library of exercises and actions, and enables collaborative practice planning between coaches. Supercoach Premium is available for $9.99 per month per team.
If you upgrade any of your teams to Premium the purchase will start an auto-renewed subscription through your iTunes account. The subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and renews automatically within 24 hours of the subscription period ending unless auto renewal is turned off. You can manage your subscription in App Store Account Settings and turn off auto renewal. Any unsed portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscribtion.
Terms of service http://supercoachapp.com/terms-of-service/
Fix a crash when clicking locked items or trying to upgrade to Supercoach Premium.
Ratings and Reviews
Great videos and illustrations
This app features detailed professional videos for each drill and skill. The drills are thoroughly described and easy to understand. Progression through drills is intuitive and challenging while focusing on particular skills and objectives for the players.
There is very limited content available for free and the $10/month is really steep. I would recommend more free content to get people a taste, then a one-time fee or a much lower monthly fee.
I’d also like to see full session recommendations. Sifting through hundreds of drills is tough to narrow down. I tried using the practice plan feature but it kept giving me the same drills every practice.
Needs more content
For $9.49 per month, this app lacks depth and content. The idea is solid. The videos are easy to use and the sessions are simple. But there are only 6 warm-ups, 16 technical exercises (mostly progressions of a base exercise) and 8 small sided games. If this was $0.99/month, it would be worth it, but for $9.49/month, this app will lose coaches after the free trial month.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback!
Seems we have a problem here, that needs to be fixed! A brief explanation/answer from our perspective:
- The exercises are segmented by age. If you choose the younger ages (5-7) there will not be very many exercises, but if you change age group to the older ones there will be several. All in all there’s over 300 exercises. Besides the exercises we also have over 300 actions in the app (totalling over 600 videos). We are constantly adding more videos (both actions and exercises). Change age group - favourite the exercise you like - go back to your age group and the favourited exercise will follow.
- We have a vision coaches should focus more on the actions than on the exercises. From our perspective the exercises are just a way to organise the actions. But we have clearly not made that understandable in the app. We’ll go back to the drawing board and try harder, to make this product as good as we can!
- Since we have such a focus on the actions we have really tried hard to make that library as good and rich as possible. We know that users in many cases have trouble in finding the Actions library and we are working on making that better. Also - the hotspots is such a great feature! More people need to understand how to use them - we are also working on that!
Hope this explains how to get a better experience using Supercoach!
- Supersports International AB
- 42.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Digitala Fotbollsakademin Sverige AB
- In-App Purchases
- Supercoach Premium $9.99
- Supercoach Premium 1 Team $9.49
- Supercoach Premium 2 Teams $18.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.