Budget and Expense Pro : Personal Expense Tracker and Account Manager
Budgeting wisely and tracking expenses within budget is the ideal way to save money. Budget n Expense app helps you to do this effortlessly. Create templates with few clicks and those templates help you to keep track of your personal home budgets and expenses.
Manager your Budget
· Setup Budgets at various levels like Overall, Category level, Subcategory level and Custom level
· Recurring Budgets at various intervals like weekly, monthly, bi-weekly etc.,
· Manage your Budget at various levels like Overall, Category level, Subcategory level, Custom defined for a period, and compare them against the actuals right on.
· Once Budget Template is created, the budget will be set automatically for recurring period.
· Option to Rollover remaining amount to the next budget cycle as a carry forward.
Manage your Accounts
· Setup your Accounts once, and monitor your accounts current balances offline anytime based on your transaction data entries either through imports or manual.
· Monitor your account Opening Balances, Transfers (Funds In / Funds Out) and Closing Balances by Month.
Expense and Income Categories
· Built in Expense and Income Categories based on the industry standards. You can modify or create your own Categories and Sub-Categories on top of them.
· Once an Expense or Income Items are set to a category, all future entries are automatically set to the same category.
· You can set the image icons for categories and subcategories for easy identification.
· Create Monthly or Custom period reports on PDF format and send out emails attachment.
• Budget Manager helps to manage personal expenses of an individual or a family.
• It can track expenses, incomes and transfers of money.
• It supports split transactions into category-wise, and multiple expenses in a group
• It supports recurring transactions of Expense, Income and Transfer
• It supports multiple accounts.
• It supports to create budgets at overall expense level, category level, subcategory level and custom budget which can be configured at specific accounts and specific categories and specific subcategories.
• Budgets can be of one time or recurring of any interval period
• It supports data sync on multiple devices
• It provides monthly report or report for a specific period. Further the transactions can be filtered based on parameters like date range, amount range, categories, subcategories, accounts, to whom money id paid, based on who did the transactions, notes and status of cleared or uncleared
• The report can be sent in email as PDF
• The transactions can be attached with one or more tags. And the transactions can be searched based on tags
• It supports customization of screens look and feel with predefined themes
Import Data and Ease of Data Entry
· Import your expenses from your Credit or Debit Bank Statement into the tool as-is. All you need is to download a CSV file from your Online Banking System and upload it into the Budget Manager in an easy to follow steps.
· Easy to use Expense / Income / Budge Item Entry Screens with on the fly Calculations.
· Easy to maintain Recurring Expenses or Incomes, by setting the items once, which would be handled automatically throughout the period without any additional entry.
Visual Analysis of Budgets and Expenses
· Expense / Income Items analysis for over a period by Year/Month/All in a single screen.
· Interactive Donut Chart to visualize the breakdown of each category or item against the total Expense or Income for any period.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Bug fixes
* Latest OS and devices support
Please contact us email@example.com if you have any queries or changes needed.
Like the app? Please rate us in App Store
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Major Help
Okay so I decided to give this app a try. I paid the full amount and downloaded it. My first impression was great. The UI was perfect. But as I started using the app I noticed major problems. I will list them here.
1. Support. I don't think there is any support. I've contacted them multiple times requesting my money back. I've yet to hear from them.
2. The app has to be restarted after every change to either the budget or accounts.
3. Unable to delete accounts. And with this said some of the grammar within the app is like a preschooler wrote it.
So yes I'm unhappy and I will get with apple for a full refund.
The developer, Index Global Solutions, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Index Global Solutions
- 46.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Index Global Solutions 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.