World Medical & Health Policy is now available on your iPad & iPhone.
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to World Medical & Health Policy can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $159.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. World Medical & Health Policy subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $159.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- 18.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- World Medical & Health Policy (mobile only) $159.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.