A leading communication journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Journal of Communication” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of original research in the field. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in communication research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Browse or download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to “Journal of Communication” on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
The Journal of Communication is a general forum for communication scholarship and publishes articles and book reviews examining a broad range of issues in communication theory and research. JoC publishes the best available scholarship on all aspects of communication. All methods of scholarly inquiry into communication are welcome.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Journal of Communication can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
Journal of Communication (mobile only) for 199.99$ (US) per year includes:
- Journal of Communication (6 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Minor fixes and improvements
- 26.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Journal of Communication (mobile only) $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.