** OVER 200 SCHOOLS in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mainland China are using EduVenture now (Apr 2016)
** OVER 10,000 students have used EduVenture in their outdoor learning activities (Apr 2016)
** MORE THAN 300 TEACHERS have attended professional training courses learning how to combine EduVenture into their teaching **
- Comprehensive GPS assisted learning and teaching;
- Ready to go inquiry-based and student-centred learning;
- Support different zoom levels and multi-layer maps.
- Multi-media questions and answers;
- Realtime multi-player learning environment (Internet connection required);
- No more "pre-trip" required; Field trip preparation is Do-Online-Now (DON);
- Easy and smart answer viewing for post-activity evaluation.
What is EduVenture?
EduVenture is an integrated GPS-location based learning system intents to facilitate outdoor learning and teaching. EduVenture X / EduVenture Xm are the Apps being used in the process of outdoor learning.
How to Use EduVenture?
Teachers create and modify outdoor learning materials with the EduVenture Composers (Web-based tool) before an outdoor learning activity begins. Students then experience self-directed outdoor-based learning with such learning materials. Both teacher and students can review the whole outdoor learning process through accessing to the EduVenture Retriever.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.