Work from anywhere: View, edit, and create Office Excel files support XLS/XLSX format, It is compatible with Excel, Numbers and any other XLS/XLSX-based Spreadsheet program.
● View, create, edit and save spreadsheets in XLS/XLSX format.
● Compatible with Excel, Numbers, NeoOffice.
● Portrait and landscape views.
● Handles multiple worksheets.
● Handles unlimited rows and columns.
● Searching and sorting of cells.
● Cell formatting, including bold,underline, italic, borders, text and cell color, alignment, text wrapping and so on.
● Cell types, including General, Number, Currency, Percentage, Date, Time, Date/Time and Text.
● Merge cells feature.
● Pane freezing.
● Copy and paste
● Tap and drag to change row heights and column widths.
● Intelligent auto range selection for range based functions.
● Tap cells to compose formula.
● Insert, copy, paste or cut cell ranges, rows or columns.
● Date formats, date separators and numeric separators are all handled correctly according to the current locale, with manual override.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not worth the money
I had to start over 3 times because it kept quitting. Every time I try to add a row the app quits. Not well organized, can be tricky if your not super familiar with excel. I bought it to use with open office documents but it's not going to work it is a waste of money.
It looks like a spreadsheet but it is not obvious how to do basic things like copy a cell... Not worth wasted time
Wow! Pretty bad.
Will not flip to horizontal,
Click on a cell and the options come up in Chinese. Not good for somebody from Ohio. Not any way close to Microsoft excel.
- LIU FENG
- 24.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Spreadsheet App
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.