TwinStar's new mobile banking app gives you all the features of online banking in the palm of your hand. Keep up to date with your accounts from anywhere, anytime.
- Check your balances
- Pay your bills
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Find a branch
- Set up and manage alerts
- Set up and manage text banking
- Contact a member service specialist
- Manage budgets and spending with Dollar Dashboard
- Manage your Visa rewards points
Enhancements and Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you for the app. It’s convenient. Here are some things that would add value. Could you please look at adding these?
1. Could you show the payee on check transaction records? This would help not only within the TwinStarCU app but also in the budgeting apps like Mint.
2. When doing transfers, we are able to enter a description, which is helpful. However, there are so many characters of bank info that show up on the transaction record before the description, that we often don’t see any of the description, particularly in the budget apps like Mint.
Best service I have ever ever ever had love them ladies at the Hoquiam Washington location
Those ladies at the hoquiam Washington location are the absolute best in the business I have never ever ever been treated better than with the most beautiful precious amazing caring loving and kind and understanding 👌🏼👍🏼🙃 cannot say enough there isn’t enough words to describe these beautiful precious Angels 👼 their sweet and so happy 😃 to be seeing you haha 🤣 no really honestly please pay close attention and then give them angels 👼 a big fat thank y’all and a fat raise and bonuses they absolutely definitely deserve them they are so so very much sweet and awesome 😎 thank you 🙏 I love Twinstar and the beautiful precious little ladies that are always working so hard for me already and they go above and beyond every single expectations you may have!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you 🙏 all very very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mobil app-deposited checks
When you deposit a check with the Mobil app, it makes you take (sometimes too) many pictures until it considers a clear shot, only then you can submit it, as it processes the legitimacy of the check and confirms the information you entered digitally also matches the actual check, I'm assuming. Then you can submit it to get it "submitted" with a confirmation number. Yet it's not confirmed at that point, and it can get rejected by-this is where the system of this app fails-saying it got rejected due to picture not being clear. Even with the subjectively clear picture of the check attached to your rejection screen. So, if you are Mobil-depositing a lot of checks, make sure they are "confirmed".
- TwinStar Credit Union
- 36.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © TwinStar Credit Union 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.