The official Mixpanel companion app - a mobile dashboard that keeps all your key metrics in one place, everywhere you go.
Stay up to date on trends, funnel conversion rates, and retention rates all in one app. Receive smart alerts when your metrics move unexpectedly. All you need to do is login with your Mixpanel email address that you already use on the web.
- Trends: See how people are engaging with your app by measuring the actions people take.
- Funnels: See where people are dropping off.
- Retention: See how often your users come back and how valuable your app is.
- Smart Alerts: Get a push notification when your metrics change in a surprising way- utilizes the power of Mixpanel’s proprietary machine learning.
- Security: If two-factor or single-sign-on is required for your account, you'll be able to securely login.
- Personalized: Your dashboard is personalized for what you care about.
- All your data: If you utilize multiple projects for different apps or different parts of your application, you'll be able to make a dashboard for each project.
- Name change
Ratings and Reviews
Mixpanels app is a poor approximation of its browser application...when it works. It hasn’t worked on iOS for weeks and their developers seem uninterested in fixing / unsure why it doesn’t work properly. They just released a “fix” which only works by not loading the reports that broke it in the first place, rather than figuring out how to support their own browser reports. Great idea.
Fast and Functional
Adding new reports to my dashboard is super easy. It’s a convenient app for quick-checking stats, and the event/property selection is actually somehow even easier on mobile than desktop. Nice work! 👍
Recent update broke everything
No longer usable. Recent update keeps removing events that I add to the project screen. How did this pass QA? If Heap had a mobile app I would switch overnight.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.