Remember the old days when you would take your film to be developed and then when you got home you would write on the back of each photo so you would remember when the photo was taken, what the photo was about etc?
Photopad lets you take photos or choose photos from your library, and make notes about every photo. It records the date and time the photo was taken so you never forget.
Photopad is useful for so many different reasons.
• Use it as a photo diary capturing milestones of your pregnancy
• Use it for capturing and remembering family holidays, bucks nights, hens nights etc
• Use on a job site when making quotes. Take photos of the areas you need to quote and write a note to remind yourself later
• Use it at traffic accidents and make notes about what happen in case you need it later on
• and so many more scenarios that Photopad is useful.
• Create an unlimited amount of albums
• Save them to your photo library or keep them stored in the app itself
• Total security of your photos as they are never stored on a server
• Pay once and never pay again for any in app items or future updates.
Never forget another moment with Photopad in your pocket.
- Now Free
Ratings and Reviews
For a second version this is still very lacking. Biggest oversight is the lack of a portrait mode when viewing pictures. Really?????
- John Angemi
- 22 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © John Angemi 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.