A Smarter Way to Park
Parkmobile USA, Inc.
The Premier Parking app, powered by ParkMobile, gives you a smarter way to park in Nashville, Houston, Seattle, Austin, Roanoke, Detroit, Charlotte, St. Louis, and more! Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can also reserve parking ahead of time in lots, garages, venues, airports, and universities across the country.
Why Use Premier Parking?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Reserve parking spots ahead of time to save time and money
• Use ParkMobile in over 3000 locations coast-to-coast including venues, airports, and universities
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the Premier Parking app and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the Premier Parking app
How It Works
On-Street and Off-Street Parking:
• Enter the zone number on the posted signs around the meter
• Select the amount of time you want to park and confirm your information
• Touch the “Start Parking” button to begin your parking session
• Extend time in the app if you are running late
• Touch the “Stop” button to end your active parking session
• Search for the area where you want to park and select the specific parking location
• Choose the date/time and complete your reservation
• Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, Visa Checkout, ApplePay, MasterPass, ChasePay, and most major credit cards
Parkmobile, LLC is the leading provider ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 13 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
• Prominent in-app reminder to confirm the car you are parking before you start a parking session. This is an easy way for you to double-check that you are parking the right car in your ParkMobile account. If you want to switch cars, simply touch “change” and you will be able to select another car or add a new car.
• Improved parking session expiration alerts with vibration and sound to notify you when your parking is about to end
• We have moved “History” to its own tab to allow for more focus on upcoming and active sessions.
• Other minor bug fixes and UI enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Terrible business, terrible people
Your locations outside the gulch in Nashville only had 1 rate, 20$ for parking until midnight. The parking lot is immediately outside restaurants and take up valuable space downtown. Not offering 2 hour parking is highway robbery, and forcing people to pay 20$ minimum when they are already going out to eat is a disgusting practice. The owners if these lots should be ashamed of themselves. I drove to 2 different locations (both lots max had 2 cars parked out of 60+ spaces) and both only offered the same rates. Terrible business, terrible people.
This app is about to be your new best friend
This app is a LIFESAVER! Not only can you find the nearest parking locations, but you can pay from your phone too. This thing has saved me numerous times when I am in a rush. And it will help you find your car too! What more could you ask for?
WARNING: DO NOT USE
I paid through the app for 6 hours and came back 30 minutes to find a ticket. This company is very disorganized and you will get a ticket if you pay online. Apparently they have a contractor that writes up tickets and has no way of checking if you pay online. What makes things worse is that after you have a ticket they are able to tow your car. I tried calling this company and no one answers. Like I said DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, very disorganized.
Developer Response ,
Oh no! I am sorry to hear that you were cited while using our service. We do not enforce parking in anyway and every parking enforcement officer has a hand held device that shows payments for vehicles made via the mobile app. Please send us an email with a copy of our citation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make this right for you.
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 107.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Parkmobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.