A distant planet. A dying colony. A deadly conspiracy. Fight a corrupt system in Ticket to Earth, the revolutionary tactical puzzle RPG!
The mining boom has left New Providence to die and just one Earth-bound ship remains. Forced to fight to protect everything she loves, orphaned Rose stands between bloodthirsty marauders and a corrupt government.
The puzzle grid is your battlefield as you position your team, collect matching tiles, and power up devastating special abilities. You’ve never played anything like this!
Ticket to Earth seamlessly blends turn-based tactics, thought-provoking puzzles, and engaging RPG storytelling in one entertaining package.
BATTLEFIELD TACTICS - Select your team, position them around the battlefield, get them in the right spot to deal the most damage!
TILE-MATCHING PUZZLE - Seek out the right path across a vividly-colored grid to amass mystical energy and power up your attacks!
STORY-DRIVEN RPG - Manage and customize your team’s powers and gear as you explore a vivid sci-fi world full of unique characters!
AUGMENTED REALITY - Play new AR-only missions and replay story missions in AR mode!
Join the fight in Ticket to Earth, a sci-fi tale of betrayal and insurrection.
~ Australian Game Developer Awards 2017, Winner
~ Game Development World Championship 2017, 1st Place Winner
~ Mobile Games Awards 2018 Finalist, Best Indie Developer
~ Unity Awards 2017 Finalist, Best Mobile Game and Golden Cube
~ TapTap Game Awards 2017 Honorable Mention, Best Gameplay
~ Selected for IndieCade Europe 2017
~ Indie Prize Finalist, Casual Connect USA 2017
- "Ticket To Earth is an evolutionary leap forward in the puzzle/RPG hybrid genre" – Kotaku
- "...one of the first truly essential mobile games of the year" – 9/10 Pocket Gamer
- "Ticket To Earth tricked me into enjoying a puzzle game" – Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "A superbly original and exceptionally presented colour matching tactical game" – 5/5 Pocket Tactics
This epic science fiction saga includes more than 120 unique missions and many hours of tactical RPG gameplay.
For more information about the game, visit www.ticket-to-earth.com
Chat with us on Twitter: @Robot_Circus #TicketToEarth
Episode 4 is here! The epic saga of Ticket to Earth is now complete!
It's time to experience the gripping finale of this story.
This update includes a number of minor bug fixes, and game text corrections.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This impressive mash-up does so many things right, it’s hard to know where to start. How about the story, a tense sci-fi drama told in rapid-fire dialogue? Love that! And then the action starts, flooring us by how smoothly the puzzle-style path-finding snaps together with the turn-based battles. The longer the path you draw, the harder you hit? Love that even more!
Great Story, Gameplay, and Customization
It’s an incredible game with a story I am now captured by. At the beginning I thought there was a weird disconnect between the somewhat cheesy dialogue (saying ‘fleck’ for example) and the serious nature of the story (mass genocide). However over time, not sure if I just got used to it, but this issue seemed to go away and now I wish I paid more attention to the story early game and had read all of the optional dialogues. One issue I found to be significant was the difficulty, and I wish they added a third, more difficult option above Veteran. For most of the game, in between the very beginning and the very end, the game was just too easy. At many points it just didn’t feel very engaging, and I think there’s an excitement to just barely making it that I was rarely able to feel.
All things considered, there is a significant amount of high quality content, the story is great, the gameplay is both novel and enjoyable, and the customization for your characters is complex, well thought-out, and interesting. It is underpriced for all of the content it provides. Would highly recommend
The final mission (defeat SIX) for episode 2 is way too hard!!!
Comments after 2.0.2:
It seems the difficulty has been rebalanced, and I was able to finish episode 2. It's a great game and I enjoyed the story line. Looking forward to next episode.
Comments after recent update:
The mission to defeat SIX is still too hard for me! This game suppose to be mid-difficulty not difficult like a hell!! Like I said before SIX can heal himself and this is ridiculous!! I almost beat him but he keeps healing himself....and there are 4 other mutants that keep consuming my character's health...how am I suppose to win...please fix the difficulty for this level...
Like others said the new update for episode 2 makes other missions pretty easy. (Compare to previous episode 1) HOWEVER!! The final mission for episode 2 is too hard!! Not sure whether it's the last mission, because I was stuck!! Six-the boss can heal himself!! And every time I almost beat him to zero health he regenerate the health!! And that SIX can attack you twice with massive damage!!It's totally impossible to win!!! Please scale the difficulty level for that mission. I also think there should be some choices for choosing the difficulty....the difficulty of the level should be more balanced. That mission to defeat SIX is too hard while other missions are much easier than it should be.....
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Here are some tips for fighting Six.
- Six should not have any abilities to regenerate his own health. However, because he is a mutant, poison abilities will cause him to regenerate, so don't use poison powers on him as they will heal him.
- Also, try some power combos that deal a lot of damage. "Stunned" enemies take double damage, so if you stun an enemy, and then follow up a "Critical" hit, that really adds up. For example: Try Wolf's Stun Grenade with Rose's Bladestorm, or Rose's Shock Dart with Wolf's Deadly Aim.
- Also, focus your attacks on Six - Try to ignore the other mutants if you can. Only attack them if you really need the healing hearts they'll drop. Otherwise try to focus your attacks on Six.
- Also, if you can charge your Justice Powers before the fight, they can be a big help.
- Finally, when the heroes get poisoned, the damage can add up quickly. So, look into Gems and Powers that can remove/resist poison, and also equip the heroes with some healing powers.
Hope that helps out with the battle!
- Robot Circus Pty Ltd
- 2.9 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Robot Circus Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.