- monitor the Chest Compression Factor during CPR
- save the CPR sessions in the CPR Logbook
- add the team leader name to the CPR session
- add Notes to the CPR session
- save and share your CPR sessions with others
- set the beats per minute between 60 and 150
- you can adjust the delay between the 2-minute cycles
Ratings and Reviews
As an EMT myself, my crew and I use this for BLS class, and even on calls. Works perfectly.
Great for teaching and use in the field
I’m very pleased with the simplicity of this app, especially with the time it allows for analyzing the rhythm before cycling the next two minutes. I will definitely be showing this to students the next opportunity I get to assist in teaching a class
I’m a CPR instructor and use this app for all my classes. I also recommend this app for all my students. I recently used this on a patient and found the metronome very good to keep a good rate for compressions.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Samuel Maljaars
- 18.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Samuël Maljaars
- In-App Purchases
- CPR Logbook $0.99
- Chest Compression Factor (CCF) $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.