Monitor and control your alarm system from anywhere in the world when using a Rhino alarm panel or a Falcon communicator with selected third-party alarm panels.
The MiRhino app allows you to be in control and aware of whatever is happening at your home even when you’re not there.
With the MiRhino app you will be able to easily:
- Arm, disarm or stay arm different areas of your home as set up by the technician
- Receive alerts when the alarm is triggered and know where on your property the intrusion occurred
- Check whether your alarm system is armed or not
- Open or close your gate or garage door and switch your lights, sprinklers and pool pump on or off
- See if there is AC power or not at your place
- Identify the different areas or partitions of your home by uploading photos and customising area and zone names
- Access a history of events via the event log
- Bypass specific zones, when in use, to prevent triggering an alarm
To access the above features and more you have to be using a Rhino 816 or 68 alarm panel or a Falcon communicator which is connected via the serial port to one of these third-party panels:
- IDS X-Series & IDS805
- Texecom Premier 412, 816 & 832
- Paradox MG & SP series
- DSC PowerSeries and PowerSeries Neo
- Risco LightSYS 2
Terms & Conditions apply.
* We fixed known bugs and increased overall stability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Since the most recent upgrade (31August) the app crashes when I try to go into the zones sub-menu.I erased and reinstalled the app several times and all software on iPhone 8 is up to date. Older version of app is still working on my iPad.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, may you please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org as I need to get more information from you? Thanks.
App not functional
My app does not allow me to log in. Keeps on saying incorrect password but I am able to login from a browser on a computer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.