Welcome to the amazing world of the Invizimals™, hunter!
Invizimals™ are invisible mythical creatures made of energy that live all over the world. Hunters worldwide use their mobile devices to locate them, hunt them, and make them grow through battle. Join the characters of the Invizimals™ saga and TV show on a brand-new adventure.
This is a free trial version limited to 6 creatures and 25 cards. An additional, one-time purchase is needed to unlock the full content which includes over 170 creatures.
* Join the Alliance of Invizimals™ Hunters.
* Explore the world setting up radars that detect Invizimals™ energy.
* Capture them using traps, and use them in battle.
* Find and defeat the evil Xtractor robots.
* Train your Invizimals™ so they become stronger, level up, and evolve.
* Earn and use battle cards that unleash spectacular attacks on your enemies.
* Discover and battle through over 40 unique landmarks around the world.
* Collect unique creatures that hide in the jungle, in the ocean, across the desert.
* Set up your defence tower to defend your Invizimals™ village.
* Attack players around the world, and raid their villages.
* Make friends, compete against them, see yourself in worldwide rankings.
* Become the best Invizimal™ Hunter.
Discover a world of fantasy and adventure. The world of Invizimals™.
Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish and Portuguese.
- Polish language now supported
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really enjoyed playing this game and had a lot of fun. I deleted it a while back and recently downloaded it again. I had the premium version of this game, and now it wants me to pay another 2.99 in order to have something that I already payed for. It said 1 time payment, but what they forgot to say was every time you download the game again.
Is this a scam?!!!!!! 😨
PlayStation I don't own any of your systems but I want to see what MANY games like any Ratchet and Clank games except for before the nexus which I don't think is a scam but this potentially good game is not working because when I try to Finnish my registration it doesn't work and says something temporarily disabled. I can't remember the first few words as of writing this review but I feel like you're trying to scam people. If you're not update it but if it is then take it off the store.
Yesterday the game was working fine, now every time I try to connect a message pops up saying 'Can't connect to game servers'. My internet is fine, no issues on that front, so can you fix whatever's wrong with the servers?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- 623.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Paid version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.