A full featured, yet easy to use, poker tournament manager that includes:
• Player and Table Management: Enter players by name and keep track of buy-ins, add-ons, and re-buys. Randomly seat players at tables. Keep track of when each player was eliminated, and by whom. Be informed when tables are out of balance and when they can be consolidated.
• Remote Control: Share a tournament from one device to another. Control and edit the tournament on either device, and the changes are reflected on both.
• Timer Customization: Change the background image, fonts, and colors. Completely control all the information shown on the timer screen with a powerful scripting language.
• Payout Calculator: Set the number of payouts, and adjust the percentages that go to each payout. The net prize amount is automatically calculated from buy-ins, add-ons, and re-buys, and can be adjusted to include an amount or percentage that goes to the house.
• Text-to-speech is used to announce blind changes and other alerts. For example: "Attention players. The blinds are now 35 and 70, and the ante is 7." Alerts can be customized using your own audio clips, and the spoken text can be edited, and even the language of the voice can be set.
• Easy to use: Just enter the number of players and starting chips and it will create a high quality custom blinds schedule that is ready to use.
• Fully customizable blinds schedule: Add as many levels as you want. Edit the small blind, big blind, ante and duration of any level to any values you desire.
• Fully customizable breaks: Easily schedule breaks with default durations, or add a break of any duration after any level. You can even set a custom message for each break (e.g. "Chip up 5's").
• Fully customizable tournament timer: Have it automatically pause after any level or break, or just have it run without pauses to completion. And, it will keep your device from sleeping while your tournament is running.
• Use AirPlay Mirroring to display the blinds on a big screen TV or projector using Apple TV and have the blind changes announced over your audio system!
• Looks great! It supports landscape and portrait on iPads, iPhones and iPod touches, and maximizes the important tournament information so you can see it from across the room.
- Updated to use iCloud for sharing!
- If the Remote Control feature isn't working for you, this update should help.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome App...BUT Remote not working.
Easily a 5 star app if the Remote function worked. I have the latest version 4.5 but cant share a tournament with Remote which is exactly what i need. Please fix or improve the App support page for troubleshooting remote function.
Only supports table size up to 10
I have used the free version and have really like it. I’m going to run a multi table tournament and saw the pro version supports tables. I went ahead and bought it but unfortunately it only support table sizes up to 10. We have the poker table sizes of 11 and so can’t use this version.
Love this poker pro program are you planning on offering an android version
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.