Apple TV Screenshots
Learn to fly r/c model airplanes with this advanced realistic flight simulator!
RC-AirSim LT features:
· Fly with Apple TV Remote or Game Controller.
· R/C Model Airplanes: Electric Park-Flyer and 40 Sized Trainer. Available as in-app purchases: F-15 Fighter Jet, WWI Biplane, Glider, Aerobatic Planes, Electric Ducted Fan Jet.
· Realistic r/c model airplane flight aerodynamics based on NASA flight simulation technology.
· Awesome crashes! Planes break apart in a realistic physics-based manner.
· Realistic engine smoke trails.
· Accurate landings and ground handling.
· 3 view options - R/C, Following (Chase cam), and Onboard camera (FPV).
· 4 channel controls - aileron, elevator, rudder, throttle.
· Optional on-screen Transmitter Sticks HUD.
· 3 control modes: Mode 2, Mode 1, and 3 Channel.
· Field objects to avoid and fly behind.
· Doppler-correct sound.
RC-AirSim LT is a favorite of radio-controlled model airplane pilots worldwide because it excels where it matters most: realistic flight dynamics and aerodynamics!
RC-AirSim LT r/c model airplanes:
· Back 40 Trainer
Classic 4 channel high-wing trainer with plenty of dihedral for beginners. Powered by a .40 size gas engine.
Electric park flyer. Flies very slow so there is plenty of time to react. Easiest to fly! Perfect for beginners using the 3 Channel control scheme. 4 channel control available.
Available as in-app purchases:
· F-15 Regal Eagle
Large gas powered ducted fan military jet. 4 Channel control.
· WWI Flying Ace
Electric scale biplane based on the historic World War I Fokker D.VII. Moving control surfaces and spinning prop. Comes with two paint schemes: Red/White or Blue/Green Lozenge. 4 Channel control.
· Double Helix
Low wing electric sport plane. A great choice for beginning aerobatics. 4 Channel control.
· Madster EDF
Small sport scale electric ducted fan military jet. 4 Channel control.
· Super Dee
Large high wing tail-dragger aerobatic sport plane. Gas powered. Great for low inverted passes! 4 Channel control.
· Emerald Glider
Classic 2-meter wingspan glider. 4 Channels - use the 'throttle' channel to adjust your drag. For rudder/elevator controls only (no ailerons), fly using 3 Channel control scheme.
Tired of "simulators" that feel unrealistic and fly like an arcade game? Try RC-AirSim LT! Experienced R/C pilots say that RC-AirSim LT feels and flies like an actual r/c model airplane! R/C pilots, don't let your skills get rusty when you are away from the flying field: practice with RC-AirSim LT. New to the hobby of r/c model airplanes? Learn on RC-AirSim LT first and make the maiden flight of your first r/c plane a successful one.
Please Note: RC-AirSim LT is a realistic r/c model airplane flight simulator, NOT an arcade game. And like a real model airplane, it will take some practice to master the basics. Luckily, in RC-AirSim LT, plane crashes are free (and fun)!
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Don't hesitate to contact the developer directly:
The developer, Fabricated Reality, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tim Eichor
- 127.8 MB
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Game Controller
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Fabricated Reality Software
- In-App Purchases
- F-15 Regal Eagle $2.99
- Double Helix $0.99
- Madster EDF $1.99
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.