ExtremePOS Mobile is an add-on for ExtremePOS users, providing a full-featured Point Of Sale station for iPad. ExtremePOS Mobile requires ExtremePOS back office software in order to function. ExtremePOS Mobile provides a quick, simple and powerful interface to process sales and trade-in transactions. Buying and selling new and used product is seamlessly integrated into ExtremePOS Mobile.
Trying out the app in demo mode is simple. Just download the manual located at http://www.extremepos.com/manuals/iPadRegister.pdf, and login instructions are in the first section "How to use the demo". To find out more information about ExtremePOS, check out our website at www.extremepos.com.
Some of the features are:
- Two alternate screens for processing transactions at the register. The standard register screen allows you to scan items with a standard bluetooth scanner. The touchscreen register is for stores that prefer to present a list of items for the cashier to select from. The touchscreen can be configured from your ExtremePOS backend software. Both screens make it simple to sell new or used items, and to accept trade-ins in up to five conditions. You can even vary your trade-in price based on whether you are paying store credit or cash. ExtremePOS Mobile also allows you to place and take deposits on special orders and pre-orders. Optionally, you can even import new items on the fly from numerous industry databases.
- Sell and redeem gift cards quickly and easily. Look up balance on any gift card at the register
- Process credit cards with either an integrated iPad card reader or a full PIN pad.
- Search and view your inventory items by item ID, name, description, category, dept, etc. View information on any of your inventory items and add it to the transaction as new or used. Serial numbered items are also supported.
- Search and view your customers by customer ID, name, phone number, etc. View information on any customer, including store account or loyalty program information. Update customer information such as phone number and address at the register. Add new customers to your store database.
- Search and view previous sale, return and trade-in transactions. Search by customer, date, register, cashier, etc. View all items sold on previous transactions and add an item to a return with one click.
- Search and view all open customer orders, including special orders and pre-orders. Select an order being picked up and put it on the current transaction.
- Supports bluetooth barcode scanner, receipt printer, and cash drawer for a full Point Of Sale station
Updated for compatibility with ExtremePOS 4.8
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.