Evergrow is a dynamic cosmic adventure featuring fresh physics-based gameplay and fluid multi-touch mechanics, where you must help a block-like lifeform grow to become as big as possible.
Travel through nebulas, survive black holes, and explore a vibrant universe, all while discovering hidden treasures and uncovering ancient artifacts in this visually enticing journey of survival and growth.
"A combo puzzler + shooter we couldn't stop playing"
"A polished, clever, and surprisingly addictive physics-based puzzle game"
"Evergrow is a wonderfully cute arcade game that deserves a spot on your iOS device"
"A rather clever game of physics and survival in space"
"One of the best implementations of the Taptic Engine that I’ve tried in a game"
"A polished and challenging puzzler"
- Slide To Play
"Fun and unique gameplay"
• Fluid physics-based game with original multi-touch gameplay
• Enticing visual design and lighting effects
• Haptic Feedback support for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
• Enjoy 3D Touch support for iPhone 6s or later and iPhone 6s Plus or later
• Save your game progress to iCloud.
• Travel through multiple cosmic environments across a colorful universe
• Have fun with the iMessage Stickers!
• Original atmospheric soundtrack. Don’t forget your headphones!
• Test your skills with challenging level-based goals
• Visit the Workshop to trade your in-game earned coins for upgrades and new blocks
• Evergrow is a premium game with no in-app purchases or ads
• Universal app for iPad and iPhone
• Optimized for the new iPhones and iPads.
• iCloud support.
• Now you can choose between 9 colorful app icons.
• Lots of improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s amazing how a simple, smiling block can be so endearing—and also fire up our fiercest protective instincts. The gentle vibe of guiding colored squares into our ever-growing boxy buddy soon gives way to flicking harmful mines and other hazards away from our four-cornered friend. The sparkly sci-fi soundtrack helps keep us cool under pressure, even when threats are flying in from all angles.
Good game, albeit with a few flaws
•Easy to pick up
•Your little square guy gets happy when you add blocks to it and gets sad and frightened when bad blocks are near it.
•I got really maternal over my square and shouted a few times when smart bombs kept coming back to try to hit it.
•Vertical sight is a big issue, as bad blocks can sneak up on you really easily from above and below.
•Some special blocks are one hit wonders, such as the light block and the slow time block.
•Mechanics are only roughly explained (I still only partially understand how the ancestors blocks work).
•The bucket is kind of useless. You don't need to use it to beat the game and it's actually not explained how to actually use it (drag any block over to it and it gets dropped into it. Any block can be put in it, including bad blocks).
•Survive and grow levels are frustrating and basically require you to frantically swipe to avoid taking damage.
•Bombs sometimes don't register that you're swiping them away and will just keep going towards you.
•Finding the other color gems is encouraged but where to look or how to encounter them is not explained (seriously where the hell are they I have 6/8 where are the last 2????)
Although I list more cons than pros, I do think this game is good and would recommend it to others. 4/5 stars
Fun game but crashes
This game is fun, but it has a few issues: (1) it crashes from time to time, (2) on an iPhone X, it’s too easy to swipe the “home button” during gameplay, thus exiting the app, and (3) the phone gets warm because the game is using an excessive about of CPU or GPU.
It would be great if the game could temporarily disable the iPhone X home swipe functionality during gameplay, perhaps using the side button to exit out of gameplay and restore the home swipe. I don’t know if iOS supports this interaction yet, but if not, it’s likely needed.
- Imagility S.L.U.
- 285.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2016-2018 Imagility. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.