** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the magazines you own. View information, images, and add personal details. Type, year, edition, country, and more!
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your magazine collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new magazines that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a magazine.
- A coverflow view to see all of your magazines when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a magazine: Current Value, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any magazine details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- High resolution picture for each magazine.
- Facebook and Twitter integration so you can share what you have with your friends.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
- Now compatible with iOS 11
- Added support for iPhone X
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and easy to use
This app is pretty intuitive and has a neat method of showing you how to use it. It works well for keeping track of my magazines. I would like to be able to create a genre that would be added to the list instead of having to type it in every time.
Where's the barcode scan option?
Bought this because the album and video game collector app was so great.. low and behold no barcode scan option. What a huge disappointment and now I'm out the $6..
No excuse for not having a "Bulk Scan" or even a scan option. I have the video game app and it has a scan option. I could understand if it just didn't have my magazine in its database, but the fact that its not even an option, why even release the app then. It would have been great to just scan my mags and have them just come up. Guess I have to literally do the same thing I could have done on the free app. I feel cheated!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.