• Site Licensing — OmniPlan now supports Site Licensing for businesses, schools, and other organizations. If you are interested in learning more, or purchasing a site license for OmniPlan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Leveling — Leveling a project now schedules incomplete tasks for the beginning of the next project work day (previous versions of OmniPlan 3 scheduled tasks for the beginning of the current work day when leveling).
• Resource Load Syncing [PRO] — Fixed a bug that could cause resources to appear incorrectly overloaded when a project is configured to sync resource loads with a server repository.
• Schedule Exceptions — Daylight Savings Time no longer causes unexpected exceptional days to appear in workweek schedules that include Sundays.
• Scheduling — Improved scheduling of tasks in projects that include split and hammock tasks.
• Stability — Addressed a crash that could occur when launching OmniPlan on a device running a beta OS.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniPlan.
If OmniPlan empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniPlan and make them more productive too.
Ratings and Reviews
Quite a mature app now!
I had used the original OmniPlan, but was not doing much on my iPad, so didn't make the most of it.
In looking last night, I found I could get upgrade pricing on OmniPlan 3, so I took the plunge. Very happy I did! Lots of new functionality, and I LOVE the network view.
I'll still use MS Project at work, but at home, I use my iPad exclusively. iOS is soon going to support file-sharing, and workflows/scripting is coming of age in iOS. OmniFocus and OmniOutliner already support scripting. Can't wait until OmniPlan does too!
Great replacement for MS Project in iOS
Love this app in my IPad Pro, great work guys!
Not opening a 3k line MS Project Plan
I was looking to get a view of a large plan sent me but this app is not able to open it up.
Developer Response ,
Our Support team would be happy to look into why OmniPlan for iOS was unable to open your Microsoft Project file! They can reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if this something you're interested in troubleshooting. Sorry for the trouble!
- The Omni Group
- 57.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2017 The Omni Group
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $99.99
- Pro Upgrade (with discount)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.