Create stunning Ukulele tracks to your own chords in minutes with the dedicated Ukulele version of the award-winning SessionBand app – the world's only chord-based loop app.
It's the ultimate Ukulele play-along and the perfect tool for songwriters, producers and performers - wherever you are and whatever your level of ability.
Volume 1 includes 15 Ukulele band styles recorded exclusively for SessionBand by three of the world's leading musicians. It's everything you need to produce your own studio-quality tracks with over 11,000 chord-based Ukulele, Cajon, Shaker and Bass loops included in the download!
Create real Ukulele tracks to your own chords with the legendary Chuck Morgan on Ukulele (William Galison, Bobby Shew, Lanny Morgan...), Danny Cummings on Percussion (Dire Straits, Elton John, Bryan Adams...) and Geoff Gascoyne on Bass (Sting, Van Morrison, Eartha Kitt...).
Create your own full and contemporary Ukulele tracks in minutes with 15 distinct styles inspired by legends of popular Ukulele music from George Formby through to Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz and Bruno Mars.
Whether you understand music or not, this is the one music app that's focused on delivering you complete, finished tracks in minutes.
Whether you're a songwriter, instrumentalist, producer or simply love Ukulele music, SessionBand instantly converts the chords you select into great-sounding audio.
And with a host of pro features like automated mixing, auto-transpose, one-touch live recording, real-time tempo shift and Audiobus compatibility - allowing you to seamlessly export our unique content into other top music apps like GarageBand - it has never been easier or quicker to create your own studio quality music - even if you can't play a note!
Watch the video at sessionbandapp.com
The fastest way to create studio-quality Ukulele music...
• Pick one of 15 popular Ukulele styles
• Choose your chords
• Stretch or shorten loops in seconds
• Build up your track in minutes with 'Track Builder'
• Instantly hear your track across different Ukulele styles and tempos
• Auto-transpose your entire track (not electronic pitch shift!)
• Mix your track (manual or automated)
• Adjust track tempo
• Record direct to audio
• Copy to other music apps (if you want to)
• Share with the world!
The ultimate play-along and practice tool...
• Practice with your very own world-class Ukulele band
• Loop markers let you focus on specific sections
• Mute/Solo channels as you like (manual and automated)
• 'Flip' your track instantly across different Uke styles and tempos
You don't have to be a musician to make seriously good Ukulele tracks and release them royalty-free!
• Simple, intuitive interface
• Audition the loops as you go
• 'Track Builder' allows simple creation of a full track
• Intuitive mixing and record functions
Create great-sounding Ukulele tracks on the go...
• No internet access required (once downloaded)
Detailed Product Information
• 15 popular Ukulele band styles
• Tempos from 85bpm to 200bpm
• 10 most popular chord variations for every root note in all 15 styles: maj; 7; min; m7; m7(b5); maj7; dim; aug; 9; 6
• Each of the 15 styles includes 10 alternative percussion grooves / fills in addition to the 'main' pattern for that style
• The exclusive musical content in this app is not duplicated in any other SessionBand app
• All loops are offered royalty-free and can be used freely in your own works
Here's what people say about the SessionBand app range...
“Extraordinarily useful“ Jamie Cullum
“This app has numerous features to make your track sound professional and stunning“ appPicker
“Supremely versatile“ Jazzwise
“Remarkably polished“ Forbes
“Perfect for songwriters, producers, singers and music newbies“ 148 Apps
Fix for audio issues with older iOS versions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to used and create your music track with this instrument.
I’ve been using this for 3 years. Can’t play a uke...arthritic fingers...but sure can be creative with this app.
Great and very useful app
Amazingly well-chosen backup styles and examples. They capture well the upbeat, happy nature of a ukulele band. As with all the session band apps, the uke version is a very useful song writing tool because of the solid, stable rhythmic and harmonic foundation provided by the excellent musicians who recorded the drum and instrument patterns. There in plenty of variety in rhythm patterns chord to chord so the song backings you produce never sound repetitious. Makes me smile!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.