Apple TV Screenshots
St John is the leading provider of first aid training in New Zealand as well as providing ambulance services to 90% of the population.
Our tvOS app is optimised for larger screens, allowing individuals and groups to learn the life-saving skills of cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (commonly known as CPR) and how to use an AED (automated external defibrillator) in the home or workplace.
Knowing how to save the life of a family member, friend or colleague is vital - you never know when you might need to and this app is completely FREE.
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR and AED tutorials with audio prompts
- CPR and AED training videos from Dr Tony Smith, Medical Director at St John New Zealand
- Beeping CPR Timing Assist to help you with consistent chest compressions.
Updated rating information.
- The Priory in New Zealand of the Most Venerable Order of The Hospital of St John of Jerusalem
- 19.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires tvOS 9.0 or later. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 The Priory in New Zealand of the Most Venerable Order of The Hospital of St John of Jerusalem
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.