Easily download music to your devices and play music offline. Cloud Music can play both Audio or Video Music without wi-fi or cellular data.
Make your unlimited music library available on your device. Anytime. Anywhere.
● Import Music from multiple sources: Airdrop, Files, iPhone/iPad Library (Apple Music), Wi-fi transfer, your Clouds.
● Download songs and play without internet or Wifi (offline music player).
● Wi-fi transfer: import music into the app through computer's web browser.
● Open in / Copy to: easy to import files from other apps.
● All of the most popular formats are supported: .flac .mp3, .aiff, .m4a, .wav, .mp4 ...
● Full-Featured Music Player:
- Sleep timer.
- Background playback, lock screen and control center, AirPods and Headphones supported.
- Playback with repeat of song or list and shuffle.
- Play next/later and reordering Up Next queue.
● Unlimited free storage with Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box.
● Universal music player for both iPhone and iPad.
● Support Apple CarPlay.
Upgrade to Cloud Music Premium:
+ No more banner and pop-up ads.
+ Unlimited downloads from clouds
+ Full access to cloud storages.
$5.99/year for Premium Subscription
• Length of subscription: 1 Year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
For more infos, Please visit:
### Your 5star rating & comment will support us to improve the features and to give updates.
● App Support:
Follow L7Mobile on Facebook | Instagram | Youtube | Twitter.
We've been hard at work making the app better for you.
- minor bugs fixed.
Don't forget to follow L7Mobile on Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
Ratings and Reviews
Really good but….
I love this app, it’s really handy when I wanna listen to music but don’t have internet. I’m not that bothered by the ads and everything usually runs smoothly. I say usually because I’ve been having a problem that I haven’t seen anyone else having, some songs just won’t download, there won’t even be a notification on the library tab it just won’t download. For some reason it’s only a certain song and a certain music creator, but other than that every other song downloads fine. The song that I have the most trouble downloading is a song called “Reincarnation apple” by Pinocchiop, no matter what version or cover of the song I try to download nothing works. And the creator who doesn’t work is a cover artist/YouTuber named “Trickle” a lot of his covers won’t download but it’s not as bad as “Reincarnation apple”.
The Best Free Cloud Music App, fr, fr!!!
I love this app! I can download any song I want, at anytime, and have the bombass playlist ever!!! There are some ads after every other song but, you can exit all ads after only 5 seconds!!!! I use this app over all the big name brands that charge for everything you do, especially like downloading music!!! ANYWAYS, GREAT, DEPENDABLE, FUN, FREE APP! There’s really nothing the Premium does that I can’t live without!!! L o l
One thing I just noticed the app not letting you use on the FREE VERSION is the EQUALIZER?! I’ve always been able to adjust the preset equalizer settings, but now you push the equalizer sign below the name of song, and it immediately kicks me off the app totally!?!?! Is that something you guys have changed or is there maybe a glitch in my app? Please reply back about the equalizer problem! Thanks so much and keep up the good work!!!
My only gripe is that the full-screen ads that you have to close out of periodically will keep you from being able to use headphone or lock screen audio controls (play/pause/next song etc) until you open the app up again and close the ad. I don’t understand why there isn’t a paid version that’s ad free. I would pay good money for a functional ad free music player app.
FYI: For anyone looking to play mp3s stored in your phone or iCloud files, there is a way though it’s hard to figure out on your own. Open your file manager app, go to the song you want to put in this app, click the share button, and find this app’s icon in the share menu. This will import the MP3 file to this app, where they can auto play or be added to playlists.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Loi Nguyen Van
- 89.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © L7
- In-App Purchases
- Cloud Music Premium $5.99