Easily download music to your devices and play music offline.
Make your unlimited music library available on your device. Anytime. Anywhere.
● Import Music from multiple sources: Airdrop, Files, iPhone/iPad Library (Apple Music), Wi-fi transfer, your Clouds.
● Download songs and play without internet or Wifi (offline music player).
● Wi-fi transfer: import music into the app through computer's web browser.
● Open in / Copy to: easy to import files from other apps.
● All of the most popular formats are supported: .flac .mp3, .aiff, .m4a, .wav, .mp4 ...
● Full-Featured Music Player:
- Sleep timer.
- Background playback, lock screen and control center, AirPods and Headphones supported.
- Playback with repeat of song or list and shuffle.
- Play next/later and reordering Up Next queue.
● Unlimited free storage with Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box.
● Universal music player for both iPhone and iPad.
### Your 5star rating & comment will support us to improve the features and to give updates.
● App Support:
Follow L7Mobile on Facebook | Instagram | Youtube | Twitter.
- Cloud Music starts to support VIDEO.
- Music Player is able to change playback speed.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My only gripe is that the full-screen ads that you have to close out of periodically will keep you from being able to use headphone or lock screen audio controls (play/pause/next song etc) until you open the app up again and close the ad. I don’t understand why there isn’t a paid version that’s ad free. I would pay good money for a functional ad free music player app.
FYI: For anyone looking to play mp3s stored in your phone or iCloud files, there is a way though it’s hard to figure out on your own. Open your file manager app, go to the song you want to put in this app, click the share button, and find this app’s icon in the share menu. This will import the MP3 file to this app, where they can auto play or be added to playlists.
No songs available..?
Hi! I have a problem with this app, which I wish I could resolve seeing as it’s my go to offline player. I’ve looked in the App Store reviews, online and in the tips section to see if I’m doing something wrong, but I can’t find anything.
Essentially, sometimes I’ll try and download a song from search. My WiFi will be secure, and the auto fill works. But when I hit enter, it says there’s no result for the song, even on songs that I’ve already downloaded on this app. It happens every so often and then it’s back to normal, but it is very inconvenient seeing as the URL search doesn’t work for me either. I just thought you might want to look into it.
All in all it’s excellent. Sometimes you have to tell it to download a song more than once, because it will tell you it has downloaded everything you asked but some songs won’t show up. But for the most part it does everything well. You can upload songs to the phone using the app from a variety of places including Google Drive and Dropbox or even from your own desktop. As far as playback goes it’s excellent and flawless so far. I just wish there was a way to buy the app so that the commercials would stop when I’m trying to upload the songs. They do not seem to show up during playback, though!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.